xvii

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

i wonder what i should wear, i'm going to be late because my hair took so damn long but it was worth it. i had my hair in a middle part and slicked down with white extensions added to make a braid that reached my ass. i did my baby hairs as i looked in the mirror while posing and admiring my appearance. damn i looked like a hot piece of ass.

i had smoked my eyeliner out near the ends and under my eye and had added highlighter in my inner corners of my eye. i applied white mascara on my lashes. i also then applied a little highlighter on the tip and bridge of my nose, under the tails of my brows and on my cupid's bow. i outlined my lips with a darker liner, blended it and put on lipgloss.

after staring at myself and feeling satisfied in my appearance, i walked over to my wardrobe and decided to pick out something casual, i didn't want it to seem like i put in effort, even though i did. i wore pale blue baggy jeans with a bright f/c fitted crop top and paired it with white sneakers and a black puffer jacket. i accessorized with gold jewelry, and put on my small hooped earrings and a gold plated necklace with the word 'destiny' on it that was gifted by my mother before i came to ua. i also added some gold rings on my fingers and grabbed a black mini bag which had my necessities and opened my dorm room to leave.

as i was closing it i heard the opening of another dorm room door. as i lifted my head to see who it was, i locked eyes with bakugo. we held eye contact for a couple seconds but it was like i could understand what he was feeling through his eyes. his eyes looked so different, i could feel how upset and furious he was. i hope he's ok.

as i was about to open my mouth and say something, bakugo stormed off budging into my shoulder. and i guess i did deserved that.

i felt my phone buzz and remembered i had somewhere to be.

mina 💕:
GOOD LUCK ON UR DATE BESFREN :D

i smiled gently at my phone and walked towards the exit of the ua dorms.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

bakugo pov:

a couple hours earlier that day:

The Bakugusquad 🗣🙏

racoon eyes:
racoon eyes sent 3 attachments.

bootleg pikachu:
Um mina wrong gc
liked by shitty hair and tape boy.

racoon eyes:
oh yh u rite
anyways out of the 3 which hairstyles do yall fw the most?

me:
neither.

shitty hair:
don't be mean bakugo, you'll look pretty in all the above mina ☺️