viii

3rd person pov:

3rd person pov:

the clock had just struck 3 am, and as usual insomnia had hit bakugo like a train moving at 100 miles per hour. he laid on his back with his arms out and eyes closed, and performing his calming technique by counting the raindrops that landed on his window.

25, 26, 27, 28...

"it's been raining a shit ton in japan recently" he thought as he turned on his side to face the window. the moon was at it's peak of the night and was shining directly into his bedroom, causing him to stay even more awake.

his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on his door.

that's when he heard her voice. which sounded absolutely heavenly to him. music to his ears.

"blondieee are you awake?" y/n spoke in a low level voice but loud enough for him to hear on the other side of the door.

silence.

bakugo was too shy to reply, so he stared at the door hoping she would open it anyways, as if he had an unknown telepathy quirk.

then he heard knocking again.

"bakugo i know you're awake, please it's urgent." y/n pleaded as she tapped a fast rhythm with her fingertips, gradually growing impatient at bakugos slow replies.

hearing this made bakugos heart flutter, he wanted to help y/n but his..his pride was greater than his confidence, which blocked him from calling out to her.

"leave me the fuck alone!" bakugo articulated while turning on his side away from the door.

"i knew you were awake!" y/n beamed as she opened the door.

"i didn't say you could come in..." bakugo yelled glaring at her.

"well you should lock your door next time..." y/n criticized as she looked around his room admiring how clean and well kept it was.

"it's colder than the artic in here, bakugo what the actual fuck?" y/n questioned with a concerned expression on her face.

"i like it that way!" bakugo growled defensively, crossing his arms. he didn't want to admit to the real reason he liked having a cold room, which was it prevents him from sweating and accidentally activating his quirk. which he has done many, many times.

"i'm sure you do..." y/n trailed off making her way to his closet.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" bakugo yelled sitting up straight.

"ay bakugo calm down you're gonna wake up the whole dorm, ooh this is cool!" y/n exclaimed lifting up one of his multicoloured hoodies that were split in the middle, therefore having it be made out of orange and black comfortable fabric. additionally, it had an animated picture in the middle of two people holding hands.

this caused bakugo's brain to spiral as that was also his favourite hoodie that he owned, which was saying something because he owned a lot. however, he was too embarrassed to wear it outside of his dorm due to the cheesy picture on the front.

"why do i have so much in common with y/n?" bakugo questioned examining the girl admire his hoodie.

as y/n put it on, bakugo blushed lightly at the thought of her wearing something that belonged to him. he then thought back to the last time he washed it and hope it didn't smell bad.

"why is your stinky ass wearing my clothes?" bakugo interrogated admiring silently how good y/n looked in his hoodie.

"you know damn well i don't smell and your room is freakishly cold, pluuuus...friends share you know!"

"we're not fucking friends shortass." bakugo retaliated glaring at y/n.

"oh yeah you're right! silly me!" y/n sighed face palming and shaking her head, walking slowly towards him. which caused bakugo's heartbeat to go into overload, he prayed that she couldn't hear the loud tempo of his heart practically beating out of his chest.

"we're obviously more than friends...right?" she chuckled as she went to sit next to him. she jumped onto the bed causing bakugo to slightly bounce.

hearing what she said caused bakugo to blush heavily once again, causing him to panic and push her off his bed.

"ow! you bitch!" y/n yelped in pain as she rubbed her back.

"how many times am i going to fall on my back? gah damn!!" y/n thought breathing in and out to tame the pain.

when she regained her composure, y/n then grabbed onto his leg and using her strength pulled him down to the floor with her.

which happened to be a very, very fortunate- i mean unfortunate mistake as bakugo landed...right on top of her.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: #justice4y/nsback