v

bakugo pov:

bakugo pov:

"you both can go now, i hope you learned something from being in detention."
aizawa stated blankly, half asleep with his eyes closed.

"yeah whatever" i spat out grabbing my bag.

"yes sir, won't happen again." y/n beamed brightly at him.

that girl is always smiling. i flung my bag over my shoulder and made my way out of the classroom. i looked outside the window and realized it was already getting dark, there was an apricot colour coating the sky and the stars were starting to appear. why the fuck am i not in my bed yet?

i walked down the hallway and that's when i heard light footsteps following after me. without turning around i already knew who it was.

"leave me the fuck alone."

"who said i was following you? i'm going this way too, duh?" y/n argued.

"fine don't fucking talk to me then." i replied even though i did want her to talk to me. her voice was somewhat soothing and her presence calmed me down even though i would never admit to that.

silence. the only words exchanged between us was the thank yous which came from y/n after i held multiple doors open for her.

as we reached outside, i started to think of ways to start a conversation when suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by her voice.

"blondie, come with me somewhere real quick." y/n spoke up walking in a different direction.

"and why would i do that?" i called out to her.

"why not?" y/n turned around to smile at me before continuing down a random path.

curious, i walked after her with my hands in my pocket. she was walking fast as if she was in a rush causing me to quicken my pace aswell.

"am i about to get jumped?" i shouted causing y/n to laugh.

"no weirdo, hurry up." she giggled, then proceeded to walk near me and grab my arm pulling me somewhere. when she touched my arm i felt my cheeks heat up and my heart beat even faster and faster. what is this feeling? am i having a heart attack?

after pulling me for what felt like hours she stopped and let go of my arm, which somehow angered me as her touch was somewhat soothing.

"isn't it so fucking cool?" y/n shouted in excitement which caused me to look up at my surroundings.

she had taken me to a bridge which was made out of light oak and had darkly coloured lamps that towered over the both of us. the bridge sat a few feet over a lake which had lily pads decorating the surface. there were cherry blossom trees that accessorized the area and some of cherry blossoms that sat on the tree fell off and floated on the water.

to top it off the moonlight shun directly on the water causing the fish hiding in the lake to be seen.

this place was pretty impressive.

"look. don't tell anyone about this location it's my thinking spot." she explained grinning at the boy.

"since when do you think?" i questioned causing her to laugh which made my heart flutter.

"how did your shortass self find this place anyways?" i continued looking down at her.

"number 1 ouch and number 2, i don't know it like it called out to me." she whispered waving her hands.

"ok you're much weirder than i thought." i commented looking at her in confusion.

"haha very funny but look at the moon shining over the water..isn't it so fucking pretty?" y/n sighed leaning on the railing with her palm on her cheek, looking out to the water.

i looked over at her and realized how gorgeous she really was. in the night her hair became even more eye catching as it glowed in the moonlight.

"why are you looking at me like that? are you falling in love with me bakugo?" y/n giggled looking up at the boy.

there's that smile again.

"fuck no."

"yeah yeah, that's what they all say...don't get too attached" she sighed laughing slightly.

"anyways let's go now, i'm tired." she continued walking off the bridge and i followed.

there was still one question that remained in my head, why do i feel this way for her?

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: looks like bakugo is gradually warming up to our y/n...how cute 😪 anyways hope you liked this chapter and it wasn't too cheesy...