iiii

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

quiet, gentle snores were heard throughout the classroom, i had my legs crossed on my desk and leaned back in my chair and stared at the blonde hothead in front of me. i'm so over this.

i started kicking the back of bakugos chair to get his attention.

at first he didn't react, which caused me to kick with more force making him maddd.

"what the fuck do you want?" bakugo whispered loudly, turning his head to face me with so much force that would give the average person whiplash.

"your name is bakugo right?" i asked smiling back at him.

"don't call me that." bakugo growled while looking you up and down.

"yeah you're right i like blondie better."

"you better watch your mouth!" bakugo barked causing the few remaining students to glance over in your direction.

"you know you're probably going to fall swinging on your chair like that...and there's no way in hell that i'll catch you" bakugo continued.

i sighed smiling slightly at what he had just said. "how heroly of you, and can i play with the cards you have in your bag?" i said in excitement as i pointed to his bag that resided on the floor near his chair.

"what in the?" bakugo looked at me with a confusion stricken face glancing from his bag back to me.

"is that your stupid ass quirk?" bakugo said laughing inaudibly struggling to catch his breath.

"what's wrong with having x ray vision for a quirk? and i just took a wild guess, a woman's intuition is never wrong you know!" you spoke eye smiling at the boy.

"i'm not letting you touch my cards with your dirty ass hands...if i did have them on me that is" bakugo replied smirking gently at you.

"how nice of you blondie...now give me the cards."

"fuck no" bakugo replied.

"what do you mean no?"

"n o spells no shortass."

"ok meghan trainor and why do you call me that i'm not even that short.."

"aren't you like 5'2?"

"yes, your point is?"

"bye and don't even try talking to me extra!" bakugo whispered turning back around to face the sleeping aizawa.

"wait bakug-" you whisper yelled but as you reached out to grab the boy you fell off your chair and landed on your back making a loud THUD!.

"REALLY? AGAIN?" you shouted in pain rubbing your back. you squinted your eyes and gritted your teeth to try and tame the pain.

bakugo turned around and snorted covering his mouth and laughing at you laying on the floor in pure agony.

and that's when you both heard aizawa stop snoring. you both held your breath hoping and praying you didn't wake him up. silent prayers could be heard coming from the pair as you looked at your teachers once sleeping form in remorse.

thankfully he rolled on his other side and went back to sleep again.

sighs of relief could be heard from both you and bakugo.

"so are you gonna help me up..or?" you asked leaving your hand out for bakugo.

bakugo looked at you considering it for a second and turned around again ignoring your request for help.

"bitch." you murmured quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: not y/n falling off the chair...can we get some prayers for her back?? also has she never heard the story of the boy crackin his skull while swingin on tha chair?