ix

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

i have never been this close to bakugo before, i could feel his warm, minty breath caressing my nose and cheeks. his breath was slow yet shaky and his eyes were shifting, glancing at each of mine waiting for a response.

his eyes. they were even more beautiful to look at the closer i was. they were a deep crimson and had highlights in the middle, making it seem like his eyes were glowing.

his arms were on both sides of my head, they were very muscular and quite veiny. he had to tense his arm muscles as he was using his strength to keep himself from crushing me beneath him.

after seeing his panicked facial expression, i realized what position we were in and this sudden epiphany caused me to get extremely flustered.

why had i not noticed before? i decided to lighten the tension and while holding in my laughter i smiled and whispered,

"damn blondie, atleast take me out on a date first."

this caused bakugo to push himself off of me and aggressively mumble,

"shut the fuck up." and leave his dorm in a hurry.

i wonder where he's going.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

3rd person pov:

"calm down bakugo. calm down. it's not that fucking deep." bakugo thought as he ran his hands under the cold water.

his heartbeat was was so loud and rapid that you could practically hear it from outside the bathroom door. unbeknownst to y/n was that during their recent...entanglement, bakugo was sweating so much due to nervousness that he nearly blew a hole in the floor.

which is why he had to storm out of his dorm room to try and cool himself down.

after running his hands under the cold water for what had felt like hours, he looked at himself in the mirror and had observed how red y/n had once again made him.

"what the fuck is going on? am i getting sick?" bakugo thought, concerning himself.

after feeling his hands go numb, bakugo removed them from under the tap. he then left the bathroom and while on his way to his dorm he breathed in and out to brace himself for the girl that was waiting there.

as he grabbed onto the door handle, his hands trembled slightly. he took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob.

y/n turned around when she heard his door click. as she was about to speak, bakugo interrupted her whispering loudly and saying,

"what the fuck do you want dumbass?"

"ooh you called me a different name today." y/n beamed, oblivious to the fact that bakugo was trying to insult her.

"well basically i'm failing modern literature and mr ken said that if i can convince you to help me study i can retake the test and you'll get extra credit of course!" y/n finished panting as she said all of that in one breath.

"whatever." bakugo commented rubbing his forehead.

"so you'll do it?" y/n screamed in excitement sitting up, making eye contact with bakugo as he went to sit opposite her on the floor.

"yes but only because i will be getting extra credit so shut the fuck up" bakugo replied crossing his arms. little did y/n know, bakugo was in fact lying as he was getting straight As in mr ken's class so technically he didn't need the extra credit.

"thank you thank you thank you!" y/n jumped in joy, hugging bakugo in appreciation which caused his stomach to be filled with butterflies.

"don't fucking touch me!" bakugo scolded as he forcefully pushed her off him.

"damn bakugo you're so rough!" y/n snorted, trying to hold in her laugh.

"get the fuck out!" bakugo hissed as he pointed towards the door sending her a spine chilling death glare.

"wait stink i'm sorry!" y/n pleaded, gaining her composure and begging with her hands together. "i'll be quiet i promise." she continued.

"whatever." bakugo mumbled then proceeded to stand up and pull a folder off his shelf and chuck it at y/n.

"you can have this." bakugo offered nonchalantly walking back to sit opposite her again.

"what am i meant to do with this?" y/n questioned flipping through his binder admiring bakugo's surprisingly neat handwriting.

"you don't know anything about modern literature do you?" bakugo asked holding in his laughter.

"fuck no." y/n replied closing the binder and pushing it back towards him.

"you really are a dumbass aren't you?" bakugo criticized smirking slightly.

"yes, so teach me." y/n sat in a more comfortable position on the floor, leaning on bakugos bed frame and waited for him to start talking.

"it's pretty fucking simple, so basically..."

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞
a/n: time skip cause my ass isn't about to write about modern literature...

3rd person pov:

"you're a pretty good teacher blondie." y/n admitted looking through the notes that she had taken on her phone.

"yeah well it's easier to teach dumb people like you shortass." bakugo replied putting his binders back on his shelf.

"haha good one." y/n replied sarcastically while rolling her eyes. "oh before i forget, can i have your number?"

hearing this caused bakugo's breath to hitch at the sound of y/ns request.

"hello anyone home?" y/n laughed, now standing behind him.

"why the fuck do you need it?" bakugo questioned continuing to fidget with his shelf, refusing to turn around.

"why can't i?" y/n questioned in retaliation, crossing her arms.

after hesitating for a couple seconds, bakugo spoke up and said,

"fine it's (323) 319-6060" bakugo recited, while turning around to face y/n. "only contact me if you have an emergency."

"aww bakugo! you would help me if i had an emergency?" y/n exclaimed while saving his contact as 'blondie 😡👨🏼'

"i never said i would answer or reply did i? now get the fuck out!" bakugo protested holding the door open for her and beckoning for y/n to leave.

"yeah whatever! see you tommorow blondie." y/n laughed out as she walked towards her dorm.

as bakugo closed his door and walked towards his bed, he suddenly remembered something.

"my hoodie!"  

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: sorry for the late upload but i fed y'all this chapter so that is my apology 😫🙄 and if you got the reference of where the number was from ily.