iii

bakugo pov:

bakugo pov:

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CALCULATOR?" bakugo screamed looking through his clean, organized desk and drawers.

after frantically destroying his neat room, he unfortunately wasn't able to find it which pissed him off and caused him to be in a mood early in the day. which would be bad news for anyone he came into contact with.

frustrated as hell, bakugo threw his bag over his shoulder and flung his door open startling the girl that had just left her dorm room.

"just my fucking luck, of course we're neighbours," bakugo thought as he made eye contact with y/n sending her a spine-chilling death glare.

the girl smiled up at him and replied,

"nothings different with you i guess blondie...but i'm not in a good mood either so i don't blame yo-"

"did i fucking ask?" bakugo roared, interrupting her and making y/n flinch. this was the second time she's reacted this way to bakugo shouting and this made him feel really guilty.

for a split moment he saw y/n's eyes shimmer with tears, but as quick as they appeared, they vanished as she blinked them away and smiled up at him.

"damn ok, see you later then blondie." y/n whispered while smiling gently and walking towards the exit, putting her hood up and disappearing around the corner.

regret filled bakugos heart and he wanted to call out to you and apologize but his pride stopped him.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

y/n pov:

"i guess this is my classroom, i can do this right?" you thought. your palms were sweating and your legs felt like they were about to give out at any moment. your tongue felt like sandpaper, and your heart rate started to increase as you opened the huge door to class 1-a.

when you opened the door, everyone's head whipped around to look at you. multiple pairs of eyes followed your every move. you were about to chicken out and make a run for it when you made eye contact with midoriya and saw him smiling and waving at you. which gave you a sudden surge of confidence.

you bowed and beamed "hello everyone! my name is yamazaki y/n and i hope we'll get along."

silence...everyone still had their eyes on you.

"well this is awkward..." you muttered under your breath, chucking slightly, then you heard someone speak up.

"can i feel your hair, please?" mumbled a boy in the back with mid-lengthened blonde hair that had a black stripe on one of the strands. he reminded you of pikachu which made you smile.

"did this boy really ask to touch my hair?" you thought, wondering if you heard him right...

"you want to feel my hair?" you laughed causing the boy to nod his head vigorously.

"um sure, let me take my scarf off." you laughed, removing your silk scarf and revealing your laid hair under causing everyone to gasp in admiration.

"can i also touch your hair?"
"me too please?"
"and me?"

"woah woah, hold on, everyone make a line." you sat on the chair and almost all of class 1-a queued up to touch your hair except one familiar blonde hothead who just sat with his cheek in his hand judging everyone in the line. even though he wanted to touch your hair too.

"good morning, my name is tenya iida and i am the class representative of class 1-a!" a boy much taller than you stated.

"hello iida, my name is yamazaki y/n!" you replied, matching the boys enthusiasm.

"i am the class representative, please forgive me but it is my duty to mention that you're wearing the wrong uniform." iida continued.

"oh is it my fishnets? i'm sorry but i find normal tights very restricting." you replied with a hint of remorse in your voice.

"n-no, well i mean yes, it's your shoes and hoodie too." iida stuttered.

"oh we-" you were interrupted by a pink coloured girl that stood behind iida in the line.

"move along iida, i wanna feel her hair." she stated.

"what a weird class." you thought smiling gently.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

3rd person type pov:

she sat on the plastic blue chair and felt relief, her eyes felt droopy and as she slowly closed them, she opened one eye. "is school over?" she groaned and closed her eyes as she felt her worries swiftly disappear.

that's when she heard tapping on her desk from someone in front of her. she looked up to see it was no one other than her blonde acquaintance.

"give me your calculator if you're just going to sleep for the whole lesson freak." he demanded having his hand out.

y/n lifted her head a bit more to examine his eyes and saw he was still glaring at her, then she simply said,

"no."

and put her head back on the desk.

this caused the whole class to whip their head around to the couple and gasp in shock. they had never seen anyone stand up to the katsuki bakugo.

hearing everyone's reactions and bakugos silence, this caused y/n to mentally high five herself in satisfaction.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" bakugo aggressively questioned slamming both of his hands on her desk.

the girl fidgeted in her seat and replied with "stop shouting blondie, i'm trying to sleep."

this caused the whole class to have an outburst as they've never witnessed anything like this before.

just then bakugo had lost his temper, he was about to harm y/n when their teacher had called on the both of them.

"both of you detention." he stated flatly with a blank expression on his face.

"detention?" the couple shouted out in unison.

"yes, bakugo for loosing control and y/n for not doing the work." he calmly explained walking back to his desk.

"sorry sir, won't happen again." y/n replied glaring at bakugo.

"what you looking at shortass?" bakugo sneered sitting back down.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

a/n: this one long chapter lmao but detention finna be interesting 😸