Interview.

Three heavenly times.

That's how many times Olivia and I were intimate before my body finally gave all it could give. Each time was easier than the other, sure I didn't achieve a bottom position or being able tolerate her travelling hands for long periods of time and I still trembled like a high magnitude earthquake afterwards but I was insanely proud of myself.

"Oh you got a free gift hamper, what is in it?" Lola pulled me out of my thoughts. She had already started opening the hamper before she even finished her sentence.

"I think it's like soaps and colognes and stuff. There's some athlete stuff in there as well - branded water bottles and a fitbit. I don't know really, I haven't looked at it."

"I'm keeping the fitbit." She took it out of the box and tried it on, admiring her wrist. "Oh and this!" She opened a packet of shortbread and ate one. She offered me the box and I shook my head, I was far too nervous to eat.

My knee bounced up and down restlessly and while Lola pottered around my dressing room I sat on the sofa rehearsing the questions they might ask me and the answers I was going to say. It wasn't the soccer questions I was nervous about though.

"Lola?" She turned to face me, biscuit hanging out of her mouth and nodded as if to ask 'what?'

"I was thinking..." I rubbed the back of my neck and Lola nodded her head in question again, she's not the most pacient soul. "I don't think I want to hide it." She walked over to me and sat down on the sofa, her brows furrowing downwards. She finally gripped the half eaten biscuit and removed it from her mouth.

"That's... are you sure?" She asked, clearly not feeling too confident with the idea. "Like the whole world, they would know. Every interview you do after this one will ask you about it. People will just assume it's okay to ask because you're talking about it. They'll think they're entitled to know your private business."

"I know. I don't want that, I really don't. But he's pleaded guilty, it's an open and closed case. I think I want to speak out, bring press attention to it. Make his face known. I want everyone to know what a monster he is and I want people to feel brave enough to come forward. To get the help they need."

"You need to be sure Liam, once the truth is out there it can't be taken back." Her face was completely serious, her grey eyes zoned in on mine and the severity of her demeanor was almost comical when you considered how bright her hair was.

"I know, but the truth is already out there and it's only a matter of time before it starts getting leaked. At least this way I could control it. It's my truth to tell." Lola nodded her head strongly.

"I'll be right there sitting on the sidelines if you need me." My lips quirked up into a small smile, the only one I could manage with this nervous feeling fluttering around my belly.

"I want my fitbit back." I warned, she gazed down at her wrist and sighed lovingly. We both knew I was never getting that fitbit back.

Our eyes darted up to the dressing room door where a sharp looking lady popped her head in "Liam they are ready for you on stage." I took a deep breath and nodded my head, wearing my most calm and collected facial expression.

As I walked towards the stage I could feel my feet dragging along the floor and my hands were sticky, in fact my whole body felt clammy. This interview was always going to be unnerving for me, quick fired questions that I needed to answer on the spot was never going to go down well. But now an extra weight of divulging the sickening details of my past lay heavy on my tongue and right now I didn't know if I was going to do it or not but I believe that this decision could only be made in the moment.