Problem

I shot another disapproving glance at my crotch, this was becoming exhausting. The thing would just not go away and trust me I have tried everything. It hurt and the pain was getting progressively worse.

"Just go away." I pleaded, poking at the tender flesh of my own body but it just bounced right back up demanding attention and I rolled my eyes admitting defeat. I think the only person capable of getting it to go away sat fifteen houses down.

I pulled on my jeans and attempted to lock myself up inside of them but it was too hard, heavy and sore so I awkwardly rested my t.shirt over the obvious bulge in my boxers and hoped it wasn't the first thing she set her eyes on.

I was conscious the entire way of how I walked, I just didn't feel like I looked normal. My heart thundered as I knocked on the door and a small piece of me died when her mom answered.

"Hi Mrs Charles, is Olivia home?" I asked, plastering on my sweetest smile. Her lips quipped up into a small smile and she nodded, stepping aside to let me past.

"Olivia is in her room, I trust you remember where that is." She spoke with amusement.

Jesus!

"I think I can manage to find it." I mumbled, hiding my red face away from her vision and rubbing the back of my neck. I climbed the stairs a little too fast in the hopes of getting away from her those few seconds quicker.

Livs door was wide open and I could see her typing away on the computer with determination at her desk. I don't even think she knew I was there.

"Liv, I have a problem." Her head darted to me straight away and I think there was a mixture of surprise and wonder on her face, but my cheeks felt heated and I knew the colour of my skin tone was definitely betraying my cool.

"What is your problem?" She asked, fully intrigued now that I had her full attention. Very oddly I walked further into her room and closed the door behind me, not wanting her mom to hear anything.

"Swear you won't laugh." Nervously I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I swear, what's up?" She swiveled a little closer to me, dragging the wheels of her desk chair along the floor. There was a certain glimmer of hidden amusement in those beautiful emerald eyes and I knew she was undoubtedly going to laugh.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the amusement on her face when I showed her what I needed to show her. I could feel her eyes on my furnace-like face until I started rising my t.shirt higher, revealing everything I kept poorly hidden. But then I opened my eyes just to double check it was still there.

Laughter blurted out of Olivia's mouth. Uncontrolled, belly cramping laughter. It might have embarrassed me more but I just enjoyed the sound of her happiness so much, even if it was at my expense.

"Liv!" I complained, throwing one of the fancier pillows at her. I threw myself down on her bed and face palmed myself. "It's not funny!" But even as I told her off for laughing I was finding the amusement in the situation myself. "It won't go away, I don't know what is wrong with me. I go from one extreme to another." I continued through my own laughter.

"Well how long have you had it?" She asked, sounding a little more concerned now that she halted her laughter. I looked down at my dick, standing to attention like a solider.

It usually comes and goes but admittedly since we last had sex it has been coming and going a lot more frequently. Today, since waking up after having yet another shower dream it's been here, hard and tall. At this point I'm considering going the emergency room.

"A couple of hours, it hurts." I groaned with displeasure.

"Well have you tried-"

"Yes... I won't... I can't... finish." I covered my face, feeling so ashamed for the lack of control I possessed over my own body. I felt her appear beside me on the bed, gently she clasped her warm hands around my wrists and pulled my hands away so I could no longer hide from her.