Caught up in Lies.

She was bent over the sink, leaning closer to the mirror and gently slapping each of her cheeks with her hands. She didn't notice me come in but I could see under the better lighting that she looked flushed. I suppose we both did but my flush was due to anger.

I wanted to rage fuck her right here, right now.

Her outfit was getting a standing ovation from the big man downstairs. Especially the way she was bent over the sink making her body appear very shapely. I approached her with caution and wrapped my arms around her waist, pushing my body into her behind.

"You wanna explain to me why Luke is telling me he's going to have you tonight?" I whispered into her ear with threat. Her body wiggled in my arms as she turned to face me. She wore a look on her face I knew all too well, guilt.

"Sorry." She said awkwardly, wrinkling her cute little nose up as the apology came out. "Why didn't you tell them?" She asked.

"I don't know, I thought we were playing a game." I admitted. I didn't have a clue what was happening, I still don't. She laughed, making her green eyes twinkle with amusement. She really was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I couldn't believe she was mine. I joined in her laughter, even though I didn't really get the joke and I was still waiting for an explanation but seeing her happy just made me glow.

"I just got talking to him at the bar, he bought me a drink and then before I knew it we were at your table and he had his hand on my thigh" She brought her hand up to cover her face, cringing at her own words. She's so innocent how does she not know that when guy buys her a drink at a bar he's always going to expect more. "You're not mad?" She tested.

Oh I'm mad as hell. First Luke has Reece and then he goes after Olivia, it's like he is doing it intentionally because he knows I like them or something.

Stop thinking about Reece like that Liam!

"No you're allowed to be around other men. I trust you." Set the groundwork now. You give her your trust and she'll have no choice but to return the favor when she finds out about Reece.

That's manipulative as fuck, don't be toxic.

She looked at me like I was an alien from out of space, probably thinking about how I reacted with her friend back at home. Fuck, who am I kidding, she can see right through me. I edged closer to her, looking her body up and down slowly. There was a burning hunger to my facial expression and it's only now I realized I was starved.

"What is this outfit?" I asked, drinking in the sight of her.

"Lola lent it to me." The green of her eyes appeared a shade or two darker, submerged completely in the desire she felt.

I moistened my lips slightly with the tip of my tongue, ready to feel her on me. Her attention was immediately brought to my mouth, watching with longing. The seduction in the air clung to my body like the latex she was wearing.

"It makes me want to do things to you." I admitted greedily.

Two green emeralds remained locked onto mine, challenging me.

"I'm not going to stop you." She whispered feeling the seduction take over completely.

Silence filled the room, only the sound of our mingling breaths and a distant dripping tap filled the room. I would be lying if I said I wasn't contemplating her offer and mentally assessing the surroundings to see how it could be done but then reality set in.

I lent back to study the surety of her face.

"Here?" I questioned cautiously.

Intimacy was hard for me, I craved the closeness and the release but getting there was an inner battle that I didn't always have the courage to fight. We agreed to take our relationship slow but admittedly our sex life had come to a complete stop. She had knocked my walls down stone by stone but sex was basically still an unexplored territory for us both.