◇20.SUSPECTS◇

Two days passed, Stella was staying at my house. Ashton was at Zayn's.

Stella had somehow recovered from her trance when mom decided to take us to the hospital today.

I was sure Aspen was alive but I was not fine with how my mom kept us away from him these two days.

All the boys knew what had happened to Aspen but we were still waiting to know. Given my Mom took extra care of us.

We went to the hospital. Stella was of the view that her brother was conscious now and wanted to see her that's why my Mom allowed us.

I too thought the same except my Mom would have told far before if he was going to be fine. She never leaves the good news.

We entered the hospital and the smell in the atmosphere hit me very strongly sending me to flashback mode.

"Mom, we need to get dad back! Just check him again." I said running behind her in the hospital.

"He's dead Rose! We had his funeral yesterday. Accept it now." she shouted at me.
That was the last I went to the hospital with her.

"Rose, it's okay if you don't want to come." said my Mom.

"Nope, I am here to see my friend," I said and proceeded.

There he was, lying on the bed.

As soon as Stella entered, she rushed to Aspen and hugged him.

"Get up Aspen!" She said smiling.

"Maybe he needs some rest, Stella. Come here." I said as  I felt relieved as I saw Aspen.

"He is in comatose." Said my Mom suddenly.

I couldn't believe her. How can he be in....?

Stella collapsed on the ground hearing the sudden news.

"Why did you keep us in dark for two days Mom?" I asked with a tear on my left cheek.

"We were not even sure if he would be alive Rose." My Mom said.

That was our cue to leave.

Ashton came with Brady, Zayn and Nathan to my house.

They were concerned about Stella but they needed some rest too. It was hard for everyone to digest what had happened that night. One of our friends was dead, one was in a coma and one in an unconscious state.

"We need to know what happened that night. I want to know who did this to my brother." Said Stella now revenge in her eyes.

She was right what happened that night was unbelievable and we needed to find what had happened and who was behind this.

"First of all! How did Aspen end up getting in the house? He was outside buying the Icecreams ..right?" Said Zayn.

That was when we all realised none of us had seen Aspen get inside the house.

"Moreover why would someone do this to Giselle, Katherine and Aspen?"

"There must be something common reason for harming those three," said Nathan.

"Mia!" Said Brady.

I realised Mia was missing. We hadn't paid attention to where she was and if she was okay.

I got up and called my Mom asking if someone named Mia had been admitted to the hospital that night.

But nope, Mia was not admitted.