◇1.MAKING NEW FRIENDS◇

Rose P.O.V

More than the sound of children chatting and bells ringing I was able to hear my heart beats . I was so excited to enter this big school and make new friends but something was off there.

Instead of going to the classes some students were circled around something and were laughing loudly .I didn't want to get late but I couldn't stop myself from where the laughters were coming.

After the boy stepped aside in front of me I saw a girl sitting on the ground covered with mud , her hands on her face controlling herself from crying out.Someone must have pushed her but not a single soul was trying to help her .

I remember my mom saying "don't ever forget that helping is the 1st step towards friendship."

Generally I don't follow these things , I don't like to approach first and make friends. I am kind of introvert but once I become familiar with people my extrovert side shows up, but this time its was different, the school was big enough to send some chills down my spine .Also I had heard that some people are strange here .

So more and more friends will be a good idea... but was this girl the right person ? I mean she was already pranked and if someone bullies me then how will she stand by my side ?

"Oh God! Just help. Don't think too much." I said to myself extending a hand to the girl. She took it with a surprised expression as I feel wetness of mud on my hands.

Ohh..Okay ! Now I get it why no one was helping her . I should have kept that in mind that her hands were dirty with the mud .

We went to the washroom and cleaned ourselves.
"Thanks for the help but I can't recognize you." the girl with dark grey eyes said.

"Oh we haven't met before. Today is my first day . By the way I m Rose and I am 17."

"I am 16 and Stella . I mean Stella and 16." She chuckled awkwardly .
"By the way how can I pay back for your help?"

" Umm , for now just tell me where does Mr. Johnson takes the class ? I asked .

"I will take you there . Come with me" said Stella.

After reaching the 3rd floor , I watched two boys running towards us.
Both the boys had golden hair . Their eyes were similar too. I realised quickly that these must be twins as they approached us .

"Where the hell were you Stella ? And who did this to you ? Are you fine ? One by one both of them kept asking questions .

"I am fine now . Rose helped me when everyone was busy laughing . By the way these are my twinnie brothers Ashton and Aspen Adkins. " Stella gestured at them as she introduced them to me.

"Omg ! How many more of the Adkins are there in this school ? ...I chuckled as they laughed.

Stella told me that her brothers were of my age and also they had same class . So she left me with them .
They led me to the biology class.

As I entered , I expected everyone to watch me ...as someone new has stepped in their class. But nope ! Everyone was busy doing other unimportant things .

As I looked around to find a place to sit, I felt a boy staring at me and ofcourse I stared back .He had dark brown eyes , his hair were perfectly cropped . Yup ! He looked handsome with his perfect jawline but his stern gaze made him strange and may be a little creepy . No not creepy but strange. Whatever ! I find a place, a row next to his where a girl was sitting with her spectacles on.
Okay, so I am going to have a nerd partner in my first period , I thought to myself .

As I sat beside her , I expected her to look at me but ofcourse she had to be busy studying.  I cleared my throat and said "Hello ! I am Rose , would you mind if I sit here ?"
" You are already sitting." Was her rude reply.

   Just then Mr. Johnson entered the class . After few minutes Mr. Johnson told me to get the previous notes from the class representative Brady since I entered in the middle of the session .
Guess what ! The representative happened to be that strange guy.

   The class started and I was able to answer many questions and earn appreciation from Mr.  Johnson .

   The class ended after 30 mins and that nerd girl was standing on the door  waiting for someone. " Hi Rose ! I am Giselle.  I saw you answering Many questions inside. You don't look like a girl interested in studies . Yeah I know don't judge the book by it's cover and all . By the way I am sorry if you thought I was rude at the start but I am like that only when I have homework to do at last moment. " she said grasping the air around in her lungs.

  So, I got to know one thing about her,  that she can talk a lot in one breath. 
After sharing next lectures together , we entered the canteen during the break . I ordered a cheese sandwich and she ate her tiffin .

Few minutes passed as we ate silently . And suddenly a bunch of people were approaching us , I wondered whether they were going to sit with us or not .

    As they came nearer I  recognized the face which I saw in the first period . Why was he coming to me ? Maybe to offer the notes , but I hadn't even tried to ask for the notes since I had kept in mind to ask notes from Giselle instead of this Brady guy.

 Why was he coming to me ? Maybe to offer the notes , but I hadn't even tried to ask for the notes since I had kept in mind to ask notes from Giselle instead of this Brady guy