Chapter Eleven: It's Friendship!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“It’s Lucy!”, Sarina, Tidus and Minora all shouted out.

“Huh?”, the three looked at each other with surprise.

“You two...you’re going to say something to Arthur about Lucy-sama?”, Sarina was shocked.

“Well yeah, you too?”, Minora replied with the same expression.

“Don’t tell me it’s about the rumoured missing wizards in Fiore?”, Tidus asked.

“Yes, but there’s a lot more”, Sarina seriously said. “I think what you’re about to tell Arthur-sama is just the same as what I would want to tell him”

“I think so too”, Tidus said.

“Wait a second, what is it the you’re talking about?”, Arthur asked.

“Arthur-sama!”, Minora started.  “Ummm, you see....about that....well.... .WecametoMagnoliatwodaysagoandweheardterriblenewsaboutwizardsmissing and...... ”,Minora rattled out in a fast pace.

“Wait! I can’t follow what you’re saying, Minora. Slow down”, Arthur said.

“Let us do the talking, Minora”, Tidus patted Minora’s shoulder and made her sit on a couch.

“So what is it about Lucy?”, Arthur asked again, impatient this time.

“Remember when you asked us to go to Magnolia two days ago to look for some stuff? We heard some rumours that wizards are starting to disappear. We heard that it started to happen since last week and those missing wizards went missing when they’re on job requests and from different guilds”, Tidus explained.

“I heard that one from Fairy Tail has gone missing yesterday”, Sarina seconded.

“What? Is it Lucy?”, Arthur asked.

“No. It was one of the members but it’s not someone we know. I think it’s a girl named Laki”, Sarina said. Arthur let out a sigh of relief.

“But....that’s not the terrible part”, Tidus said. “The Ballam Alliance consisting different official guilds assigned ten representatives from six different guilds who participated on the Grand Magic Games to look for the people responsible for the missing wizards”

“They said that a group of Independent Dark Guilds were gathered and formed the so-called ‘Galion Alliance’. Those representatives will set out to fight them”, Sarina said.

“A group of Independent Dark Guilds? Is it even possible? I never heard of such a thing”, Arthur tipped his chin as if thinking of something.

“No one has heard of them until....well....you know the incident of a noble from the South right?”, Sarina asked.

“You mean about the Callimars?”, Arthur asked.

“Yes. The one responsible for that incident, their uncle, Reimonbeth, was a member of Galion Alliance”, Sarina explained.

“No way....”, Minora gasped. She didn’t know about that information.

“Then those Galion Alliance were the ones who are capturing and kidnapping those missing wizards?”, Arthur asked.

“Yes. And the members of Ballam Alliance were set out today to stop them. Reina-sama, the eldest of the Callimars came over to help them”, Tidus replied. “This means war”

“That is bad news. Then, Lucy is one of those representatives who will stop them?”, Arthur asked.

“No”, Sarina and Tidus both replied.