Chapter Five: The Path That Sacrifices Took

Hello to all! Here's the new update or chapter for this story. Kindly read, enjoy and please comment below what you think. Liking will be a huge help so don't hold yourselves from doing my request pretty please, with extra cherries on top. Also, as I promised. For a new start of a new wonderful year together, I will post the cover of my next story to be created and publish here in wattpad so you guys can have something to look forward to. Please comment on what you expect from those so I can adjust my writings haha. Enjoy!

I dedicate this chapter to JusticeCrewObsession

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“All of you, must become one in order to stop the abomination that will befall to all of us”, the head of the Council members finished.

“I guess we have no other choice but to do it”, Sting said.

“Agreed”, Natsu entangled his arms with Sting in a manly way of shaking hands.

“Do we have any clue about their whereabouts?”, Jura asked. The Masters all looked away.

“About that matter, you will travel north to Curoka Village. From there, you will split up into different teams. There will be a signal that will give you directions to where they might be. Each of you should keep a tracking lacrima with you so that you will know if anyone is in danger and if there’s an attack nearby, you will all see a red blinking light”, one Council member explained as a Rune Knight handed them a wrist strap with a little screen on it. “I wish you all the best of luck”

“This place”, Erza looked at her strap. She looked to the Master who just nodded. Erza nodded back at him and looked over to where Natsu is.

“Forgive me Natsu”

____________________________________________________________

“So, will you be alright with that plan?”, Laxus asked.

“I’m ready”, Lucy stood in front of him as she readied everything she will need especially her keys. She strapped Natsu’s scarf in her neck and she felt warmth from it. She gripped it securely just like how Natsu does it.

“I’m all fired up”, she grinned.

____________________________________________________________

“So, when do you think Natsu and the others will come back?”, Lisanna was seated on the counter.

“I don’t know. The mission is pretty dangerous and the wizards they’re going after are rumoured deadly too”, Kinana said.

“Ahhhh, I wonder if Gajeel’s gonna be alright”, Levy mumbled absent-mindedly.

“Hoh? Looks like someone’s worried”, Cana hugged her from behind.

“What are you saying? I’m worried about everyone”, Levy excused.

“But you mentioned only one name”, Cana teased.

“Hey where’s Lucy?”, Lisanna noticed Lucy is missing.

“Yeah, come to think about it, she disappeared right after Natsu and the others left”, Levy said.

“I saw her enter the Master’s office with Laxus”, Wakaba mentioned.

“What?!”, the girls blurted out in surprise.

“But Laxus is a representative right?”, Levy asked.

“And I swear I just saw him got out of the guild in a fast pace two minutes ago”