Chapter Twenty Two: Mistletoe

I dedicate this chapter to _XxxEXOSHIDAExxX_

Please enjoy this chapter. Comments under please. Votes are welcome as well. Thanks!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

"What are you saying now?", Chi was taken aback. "Trying to scare me? You're hopeless! Just beg for your life, stupid woman!", Chi angrily said. She summoned more creatures with her magic. "Attack!"

Yukino readied herself just in case. Sarina moved and spun her spear around her.

"Tch", Sarina swirled and killed every creature that come her way. She made it look so easy when in fact, Yukino had a very hard time just killing one.

"What.....why you!!!", Chi lifted more books and made creatures pop out of it non-stop. Sarina was surrounded. Her opponents launched themselves to her and she was buried with them.

"Sarina-sama!", Yukino shouted out. She was about to take action when the creatures in the center were flown away to different parts of the room, vanishing on the process. She saw Sarina swirling around while changing her weapons from time to time. She looks like dancing more than fighting. She stopped for a moment and crouched down once again.

"DIE!!! I'LL KILL YOU! I WILL TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU BEG FOR YOUR LIFE TO BE SPARED! I'LL MAKE YOU BEG THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BORN!", Chi's anger get the best of her. Her magic overwhelmed her sanity.

"I already begged for my life once, twenty years ago", Sarina stood slowly. "I regretted being born before. But....", Sarina saw Arthur's smile in her mind. "As long as I bear the name of the Jureners, I can keep on living with a smile on my face!", she unleashed all the weapons she can summon around her. "Let's finish this, I still need to return to Arthur's side"

Flashback

"Mama, why can't I tell others that I am a wizard?", Sarina, 5 years old.

"Because dear, special kids like you are worth not being shown to people. Besides, you know how the villagers are. They don't understand someone like you. They're afraid of you", her mother said with a sad smile.

She knew there's something wrong with her. She can also feel her mother doesn't look at her in the eyes. Every time when she shows signs of using her magic, her mother will get angry and discipline her in a torturous way.

"Why can't I show anyone I can do magic? It's a waste", she was playing with a dagger near a lake. It was the last thing she had from her father. Every time she thinks of other things from their home, she can summon it to her hands, be it knives, spoons or other metallic things. At first it was just the knives, but days went by and she was able to summon other things in her hands.

Two days later, their town was attacked by wizards. Her village was destroyed and burned to the ground.

"Mama! Mama!", she was running around looking for her mother.

"Sarina!", she heard her mother's voice.

"Mama!", she saw her mother at the far end of the road.

"Sarina! Don't come in here! Get out of here! RUN!", she saw her mother frantically shouting at her with other people running. They were being chased by numerous people in different suits. At the same time, she saw a wizard behind her.

"Ahhhh! Don't come near me!", her magic exploded like a bomb. When she opened her eyes, she saw knives on the wizard's body as he fell to the ground. When she looked back at her mother, the wizards are all lying on the ground with different objects struck to their bodies as well.