Chapter Four: Visions

Hi guys! Here's Chapter 4 of the current story. Please enjoy reading. I have a favor. Please like and comment. That's all I would like to ask from you guys. If there are some typos I apologize in advance. I dedicate this chapter to Anipad_Princess.

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

“Then, let’s meet them all”, Master Makarov said as he turned his back on them and heads towards the door.

“Leave the guild to us!”, Macao and Wakaba said.

“Be careful now!”, Lisanna waved at them.

“Lucy, you remember what you promised right?”, Natsu asked. “You better remember to do what you promised! Celestial Wizards don’t break promises right?”

Lucy nodded guiltily at them.

“I’ll bring you back a fish as a souvenir!”, Happy said.

“Lucy-san, I’ll give you something back as well’, Wendy bowed.

“We’re not going on a vacation you know”, Charle lectured. “But, I guess taking something to bring back is a nice idea”, she said.

“Here!”, Natsu offered her his scarf.

“And what is that for?”, Lucy asked.

“Just take it!”, Lucy took the scarf and gripped it tightly. “Remember, this is my precious scarf given by Igneel. Hold it for me until we return. I’m only lending this and you have to return it no matter what so it means that you won’t break your promise. When we get back be sure to greet us home alright?!”, Natsu looked at her intently. Lucy wanted to laugh at how childish Natsu looks like but she held it in since he looks so serious at what he said.

“Alright”, Lucy nodded then hugged his scarf tight in her arms. “Leave it to me. You have to end this quickly so you can have your scarf back. You should head now before the Master leaves you behind”, Lucy sweat dropped as she points out the group who left.

“Ack! Let’s go Happy!”, Natsu ran away. Wendy followed suit.

“Bye now!”, Lucy waved. Charle looked back at the members who were left behind. As she looks at Lucy, Charle’s eyes widened when a flash of vision showed in her mind.

Charle’s vision……

Lucy walking at a forest

A group of wizards with a menacing grin on their faces

A dark cave

Her gold keys

Lucy’s Fairy Tail insignia beginning to fade

Bubbles from a large container

Blood

Fire

Chains

Explosions

A sinister smile

End of Charle’s vision…..

Charle ran back to the group and stopped in front of Lucy.

“Lucy! Don’t go!”, Charle shouted.

“EH? What are you talking about Charle? Lucy is staying here in the guild. She won’t go with you guys as a representative”, Lisanna said as she hugged Lucy’s shoulders.