6 • Vad

Va • d
Noun | Meaning
Wild, untamed, uncontrolled, unregulated

"Now be a good little wife and kiss your husband," He says, his lips brushing over mine. Sending shivers down my spine. His hand snakes around my throat, giving just the right amount of pressure. He pushes his hips against mine, giving me a delicious sensation, making me long for more. 

"I can't," I whisper against his lips,  making him pull back a little. His eyes filled with confusion and beginning anger. "I promised myself to not become that kind of a woman," I go on, making him frown. "I can't make up excuses to validate you killing someone, it's not right, and if I stay or fall back into your arms again that might just happen. I don't want to become that kind of a person," I elaborate. 

He just nods, taking a step back. "You want to be the better woman," He states and I shake my head. "No I want to be a human being, you should be happy I didn't call the police a year ago. I already feel guilt for that, but I didn't want to hurt you. Even if I might've hurt that person's loved ones. And now I don't feel like feeling guilty because I'm sleeping with someone who takes other people's lives while we live the best one ourselves." I tell him, taking a step back myself. 

"Well, it's already too late for that, you slept with me before and you slept with me yesterday." He shrugs. "Right, okay. About that, did you get my plan B pill?" I ask, changing the subject. We're clearly not going anywhere with the other one. 

"I send someone out to get it," He explains, making me frown. "You send people out to do things for you now?" I ask and he nods. "This house hasn't changed in the past year but the people in it have Jules." He explains and once again my breath hitches as I hear him say my nickname. 

"You can deny me and this life all you want, but the way you just reacted to me saying your nickname and the way you fit in this life, in my life... Eventually, you'll have to accept that. You belong here." He says, coming closer again. 

"You may call me a murderer," He says, taking yet another step closer. "But I see the look in your eyes, you still look at me the same way you did last year and the years before that. You say I'm a monster but you don't see me as one," He goes on, taking yet another step. I swallow hard finding some truth in his words but trying to ignore it. 

Then when he's close enough again, he roughly grabs my chin between his fingers, making me look at him. "I told you to kiss me and you ignored my command." He says through his teeth and without another word, his lips crash down on mine. 

He immediately deepens the kiss, kissing me hungrily as I moan in his mouth. One of his hands grabs ahold of my neck while goes from my waist to my ass. He pushes me more into him and I let him, snaking my arms around his neck, letting my hands explore his hair. 

I pull his dark curls as I feel him growing hard against me, shooting delicious shivers down my body. "You're mine," He says against my lips, making me quiver. "You gave me to you the day you said yes, there's no way I'm ever letting you go," He says in between kisses, moving to my neck. 

His hand grabs my thigh and he hoists me up, forcing me to throw my legs around his waist. I don't complain though, I really like this position. He keeps the sweet assault on my neck going I hold on to him for dear life. 

Then I feel him walking around and the next thing I know, I feel the soft fabric of the couch under me. His lips find their way back to mine as both his hands now rest on my waist, slowly trailing down. 

"This is mine," He says as his finger trail over pulsing core. My back arches into his chest as I pull him closer to me. He then rips my sweatpants right off, my panties along with them. I gasp as the cold air hits my wet lips but before I can even get used to that I feel Nekane's fingers again.