10 • Frisson

Fri • sson
Noun | Meaning
A shiver of pleasure

The next morning I wake up slightly confused in an empty bed. It takes me a few seconds before all the memories from last night flood back into my brain, followed by a horrible headache. This is why you always drink water before going to bed! 

I look around me again, checking if I'm really alone. Did Nekane kick Maya out before I could even see her again? That'd be rude. Or maybe they're having breakfast? Without me? Did Nekane want some alone time with her? 

Jealousy secretly fills my thoughts as I think about them together. I try to shake off the feeling as I get out of bed and make my way downstairs. On my way, I put on my bathrobe, not wanting to flash any strangers. I find the kitchen to be empty too, as well as the dining room. Where are they? Or at least him. 

"Ah!" I hear all of a sudden, swiping my head around to look where the sound came from. While I don't anybody, my eyes do fall on the door that leads to the garage. I swallow hard as I know my curiosity will definitely win this battle. I might throw up while doing so but still. 

While breathing heavily, I slowly make my way to the garage door. I hesitate for a second before I muster up the courage to open it and see what's happening behind it. And what that is, shocks me to my core. 

My gaze falls on Nekane, whose taping a girl's mouth shut. But not just any girl, Maya. All air leaves my lungs as I look at the sight before me. And then Maya's eyes find mine. Nekane seems to notice too, that something caught Maya's attention, and when he turns around his eyes grow wide. 

"Juliane, stay calm," He says with a low tone, almost demanding. Maya is chained to pipe, stuck at the ceiling, forcing her arms up. "Juliane," I realize that my gaze wandered off and I look back at Nekane. 

"What the fuck is this?" I ask with a shaky voice, trying not to look at Maya. The very sight of the situation she's in makes me nauseous. "Maya is someone who I already knew before last night," He says calmly as he comes toward me. I step back but he's quick. Within a few steps, he's right in front of me and closes the door behind me. Leaning into my body. 

"She is a member of an enemy group," He explains, making me look up at him in confusion. "If she's an enemy, why did you let her touch your wife?" I ask angrily, but it sounds more afraid as I say it. "So now you're my wife again?" He asks, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't avoid the question," 

"I'm not, you'll get your answer eventually. It's just that right now, something different caught my attention," He whispers, his face coming closer to mine. I try to pull my head back a little but there isn't much room left. "Well, lawfully I'm still your wife. By heart, is a different story," I say while trying to avoid his gaze. 

All of a sudden I feel his hand carefully touch my thigh and I look up at him in shock. "Nekane!" I shout-whisper at him, and my gaze finds Maya's. She's looking at us but I can't quite figure out which emotion she's feeling. I'd assume anger, but she doesn't quite look it. 

Meanwhile, Nekane's hand trails up my thigh, pushing my bathrobe away so. "Nekane, stop it," I say sternly while trying to push his hands away. He's stronger of course, and grabs both my hands, holding them in one. At the same time, he pushes me against the door with his body, giving me no chance to escape from this situation. 

By now his hands have reached my panties as I feel his fingers brush against the fabric. My breath hitches and I try to get away from him but to no avail. His fingers push against my core and I can feel my knees buckles. It doesn't help that I'm still slightly sore from last night.