9 • Basorexia

Basor • exia
Noun | Meaning
The overwhelming desire to kiss

"Sexual attraction is not love," I try to say sternly but it comes out husky. "Keep lying to yourself, babe. It won't get you anywhere different. You'll end up with me no matter what. Hell, you're already with me," He says, coming closer to me. 

I carefully watch him, trying to not show him that he has an effect on me. "Get yourself ready, we're going out tonight," He then says out of the blue, making me frown in confusion. What? I watch him step back and walk away from me, leaving me confused and bothered. 

Asshole.

I shrug the feeling off and make my way upstairs, getting ready like he told me to. I don't even know why I'm following his orders but whatever. Maybe a night out will do me good, I highly need the release. 

I walk into our bathroom and open the cabinet worked into the mirror but freeze when my eyes fall on a certain thing. My sleeping pills. Frowning I grab them, scanning my eyes over the product. This is at least a year old, did he keep all of this? 

And then it hits me. 

At night he keeps everything locked, including me, if I lose his trust but in the daylight, he's as cool as a cucumber. All I need is for him to take an afternoon nap so I can sneak out while everything's open and easy to access. And these babies might just be my new way out. 

I scan them again to make sure that they're not expired. I want him to take a long nap, not kill him. They're not expired, luckily. Now I just need to hide them, because with my luck he wakes up one morning remembering these pills exist and I don't feel like taking risks. 

I walk towards the walk-in closet and do a quick scan when my eyes land on my panty drawer. That'll do I guess. I think to myself as I walk towards it and put the pills in one of the panties. 

You just stay safe in there until I come back to use you. 

With that, I get ready for the evening that Nekane has planned for us. As he said, we're going out. So I should probably wear something fun? I have no idea. Going out can mean going to a club or just going out for dinner. 

"Wear something sexy," A voice behind me says, startling me. I quickly turn around to meet eyes with Nekane and I can't fight the urge to roll my eyes. "Wouldn't you like that," I scoff as I turn back to the clothes hanging in front of me. I might've had too many clothes for my own good last year. 

"We're going to grab a bite and after that, we're going to the club so hurry up," I hear him walk away and I finally feel like I can breathe again. His stare is so intense even if you got your back to him. I close my eyes for a second, contemplating all the choices I've made in the past few days. How did I end up here? Again, nonetheless. 

When I open my eyes again, they fall on a black dress. It's a tight dress that ends just above the knees. Long sleeves and a square neckline. Of course, helping accent the girls. My eyes linger for a moment before I decide to grab it. It can be sexy since it's like a second skin. Showing off all the curves that your body may have. 

I decide to wear it with a delicate gold necklace and some matching earrings. Classy but not too out there. Nekane doesn't deserve that part of me anymore. 

Back in the day, he used to encourage me to wear something beautiful and sexy. This way he could show me off to the world and let them all know I was his. And I loved it. But those days are over. While on paper I might still be his wife, I'm fighting with every fiber in my body to make sure I'll never be his again. 

I decide to wear some nude heels with it and call it as it is. Walking downstairs, I can see him waiting for me. As I get closer, my footsteps catch his attention and he looks in my direction. His eyes scan my entire body, making me feel naked all of a sudden.