4 • Nighted

Nigh • ted
Adjective | Meaning
Overtaken by night or darkness

I can't do anything else but stare at him. I just don't know what to say. What do you say after not seeing your husband for a year because you found out he's a murderer so you fled from him without saying a word because you didn't want him to find you. I'm rambling in my mind now, great. 

Out of nowhere he reaches for his shirt and starts unbuttoning it, making me frown. His eyes stay on me the entire time. When he's done unbuttoning it, he throws the shirt on the floor and unbuckled his belt making me raise my eyebrows. 

He too throws away his belt and then starts walking toward me. I on the other hand start walking backward, not knowing what else to do in a situation like this. What do you do in a situation like this?! 

I keep walking backward until my ass hits the kitchen island and I inwardly cringe. My breathing increases as he comes closer and I completely freeze as he comes to stand in front of me. 

Without so much as a word his hand reaches out and grasps my neck and the next second, he pulls me towards him and attacks my lips with his. I can't even fight back, whether that is because he's too strong or because I simply don't want to. 

It feels like I'm on fire. Sparks practically fly between us as fire ignites and all I can do is kiss him back with the same heat and passion he's kissing me. I missed him, I missed this. I missed his taste, this feeling, the way his body fit so well in mine. 

Our hips touch which already causes friction, making me moan out loud. He takes this opportunity and deepens our kiss, dominating me. 

I literally had sex with two women before this and now I'm making out with my husband, who is was running away from. 

His hands go to my waist and he pulls me closer so we're chest to chest. My arms snake around his neck and then his hand make their way between us. He starts to undo my pants and the next thing I know, they're off. 

His hands find their way to my butt and he lifts me up, setting me on the counter. I throw my legs around his hips and hook my feet, letting my crotch make contact with his. Then both his hands leave my body, making me almost whine. I miss his touch.

He pushes his pants down together with his underpants and my eyes widen. Fuck I forgot how big he can be and I haven't had sex in a fucking year. I really hope this isn't going to hurt. 

But that thought exits my mind as he rips my pants off of me and plunges deep inside of me. A yelp escapes my throat as he fills me and he doesn't even give me time to adjust. He pulls out right after entering me and roughly pushes himself back inside of me. Both pleasure and pain shoot through my body as I keep myself up by holding onto Nekane's shoulders for dear life. 

He fucks me. Rough. It almost feels like he's punishing me as he harshly keeps thrusting himself in and out of me. The feeling however is amazing. I know my thighs will be blue tomorrow but it'll be worth it. 

As he keeps going I can feel my legs starting to shake and my walls tighten around him. He groans and before I know it, I'm cumming. My nails dig into his skin as my eyes roll into the back of my head. I moan loudly as I cum but Nekane doesn't stop. 

He keeps fucking me roughly as I come down from my high and it almost starts to hurt. I'm sore but he just keeps ongoing. "Kane," I barely get his name out of my mouth as I breathe heavily. "Kane, please," I beg him and with that, he thrusts inside of me one last time. 

With that, he cums inside of me and my eyes widen. We didn't use a condom and I'm not on the pill. For the first time since we started fucking, we make eye contact again and his eyes hold nothing more than anger.