Chapter:5

I turned around to see my siblings, Nyeisha and Deundre, tugging at me. I was beyond happy when I saw them. Sometimes I forget they go here as well.

"What the hell you standing here for dumby." They said in unison. I could myself finally able to move again. We ran back in the class room just in time. Two of the students were coming right at us. Bursting into the room and closing the door, all eyes laid on us.

"What's going on out there Williams!" Mr. Philly looked at me with concern. I was speechless at the moment so Nyeisha spoke first.

"Th.. there are people out there eating each other." She shook while speaking.

"I was sitting in the classroom when a scream came from next door. Thats when we noticed kids running down the hall. Ms. Monroe got up to check it out, which was a big mistake. As soon as she stepped out the room, one of the students tackled her to the ground. We ran in horror as the little boy began clawing fresh from her face and chewing on it."

"Are you serious?" Mr. Philly asked her clearly not believing her story.

"Yea I'm just joking but if you want, I can easily take you to go see whatever is left of Ms. Monroe." She snapped at him.

That's when I notice that James was moving again. But his eyes was a dark black color and he had black slim dripping from his mouth. Mr. Philly must have known something was up because he twirled around just as the boy lunged at him, sinking his teeth into his throat. You could tell that he was in pain because Mr. Philly let out a loud shriek before he could no longer speak.

Everyone stood there looking except Jamichael and I. We ran over and push tour lunatic friend off of our teacher. Karl and Tim grabbed him by his arm. They struggled to contain the boy before tossing him outside, once Deshanta open the door. She quickly slammed. I thought we were out of the clear- yeah right. Things got even worser when repeated banging started coming from the door. Everyone screamed saved Sharnae. She looked calm actually during the whole catastrophe.

"Tray watch Mr. Philly. Everyone else come help me keep the door closed." She ordered us. What Sharnae didn't know was that I wasn't going to be moving any time soon. My body shutdown on me just like in the hallway again. More pounding came from the door, which only meant more of those things were out there. The students all gather at the door, pushing all their weight onto it.

Fear consumed my body as I stared down at our teacher, Mr. Philly. He was gurgling and coughing up blood all over the place. I looked down at my hands to see it was too covered in the crimson color substance. All over the floor there was a pool of blood, circling around his upper body and myself. The huge gash in his neck kept leaking out blood, like a over flowing stream.

After about two more minutes, he laid still and unmoving. I tapped at his shoulders trying to see if he hadn't just blacked out for a second. Placing my finger over the side of his neck, I found no sign of a pulse. "Wait, what the fuck, he just died," was all I could think at the point. I looked down at my fingers to notice that I was trembling uncontrollably. My gaze then made its way to the sound of screaming.

I looked over to see my sister and the others trying to keep those things outside. With one more scream from my sister, I felt anger boil within me. I'm finna fuck some shit up now.

I turned back around to get one last glimpse at my now deceased teacher. Only this time the mother-fucker was wide awake. But something was very different about him. His eyes were fully dark black, black blood rain down the side of his mouth, and he was growling at me. Wait, this fucker growled!!!!

Insticts kicked in at that moment because I got up and tried to run. He reacted even quicker by grabbing my ankle. That little slick move caused me to fall and hit my head on the floor. Now dazed and pissed off, I could feel the adrenaline take it's course. I pulled back my leg and put all the might I had in one kick. The impact must have caught him off guard for, he let go only for about 10 second.

He lashed his had at my ankle again, but this time I was ready. I manage to yank it away by an inch as he missed. I then turned around on my butt and started shifting from him. What I had not known, was that I had crawled backwards into a wall. I looked around for any kind of a weapon but was only filled with despair by the environment lack of needs. I cursed under my breath in frustration.

While my attention was elsewhere, I wasn't aware that Mr. Philly had lunged at me. Once again, I used all my strength to keep his snapping jaws from my neck. I struggled under the heavy man since he was bigger than me. I could feel myself giving away as his teeth got closer and closer. His hot ass breath was hitting my neck! My arms finally gave always as the large man head lurched back. He then screeched a blood curling scream as his mouth open wide. Mr. Philly plunged his head forward. I cried out in terror as he came in for the kill. Before he could bite me, his head jerked to the side. His body fell over this time unmoving. I leaned over to see a massive hole on the side of his head. Looking up, Jamichael had a broken broom stick in his hand.

"Hop your ass up and stop looking scared. This ain't no time to go and piss on yourself." He screamed at me then held his hand out. I smiled and took his hand. He plopped me up with ease mad patted my back.

We shook hands and started laughing. Deshanta cut us off as she said," That's so sweet, now bring yall ass over here because these motherfuckers got me tired."

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Follow!!!

Share!!!