Chapter:6

Author note:// YO WASSUP GUYS. I'M JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M KINDA CAUGHT OFF ON WORK FOR SCHOOL AND STUFF SO FORGIVE ME I DON'T UPDATE EARLY ENOUGH

While the others struggled to keep the door from being forced open, Jamichael and I searched for something to block it. The only two things heavy enough to block the door was the six feet filing cabinet and Mr. Philly desk. I didn't know where to start, so I went for what seemed the heaviest. Jamichael was right behind me as I used half of my force to push the cabinet towards the door. I could see numerous veins appearing on my arm. Jamichael on the other hand made it seem simply. He didn't even break a sweat off this kind work.

About half way there, Jamichael told the others to move out of the way. As soon as they did, the door opened just enough for one of the creatures hand to come sticking in the door.

Before it could open any further, we slammed the cabinet into it; forcing the door close. On contact the hand detached from it's body. The creature screeched as it snatched it's arm back.

Everybody screamed as the hand twisted and turned wildly. Even without the host, the thing could still move. The zombie hand stood up, and started crawling towards Sharnae. Sharnae's eyes grew wide as it lashed out for her legs. Dodging it, she kicked it in our direction.

The hand flew across the room and smacked Jamichael right in the face.Jamichael ran towards me but I just side stepped him. He didn't need help. The hand did have a good grip on him though. He managed to pulled it away just as the hand tried clawing at his face.

It was kinda funny because Jamichael twirled around in circles and fell to the floor. Then he started rolling around trying hard to keep it distanced from his face.

"Yall can feel free to jump at any time!" He called for help.

"I think you can handle that while we push this desk over here." I answered back.

Karl and Tim helped me pushed the desk because both the cabinet and fight with Mr. Philly still had me tired. They did most of the work. I really was just coaching them to push harder. They were done in mere seconds.

When I looked up, Jamichael was throwing the hand towards the ground and repeatedly stumping it. Black goo leaked out the hand as it finally remained still.

Jamichael fumed with anger, as he looked at me.

"Last time I help your sorry ass." He growled at me.

I laughed at his statement before giving him the thumbs up and walking away. I went over to Sharnae who was talking to the girls.

"What's going on, because I know you have an idea?" I asked seriously.

"It's a zombie apocalypse dumbass!" Jamichael yelled from behind me.

"Quit acting stupid, that shit ain't possible."

"But it is one." Sharnae interrupted us.

I looked at Sharnae in disbelief. I figured she was probably joking. But she didn't have a hint of joking on here face. She looked damn right serious.

"How do you know?" I asked, thinking she could make it not sound stupid.

"Really tray. You just saw people eating each other and you were almost one of those victims yourself. Then you saw how they changed.Just now Jamichael was attacked by a hand that wasn't attached to anything. What more do you need, a fucking DNA sample." She snapped at me.

That whole talk took me back. Why is this all happening and are my parents alright ran through my head.

"Crap, I need to call my parents." I thought to myself. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone. I quickly dialed the house phone number, hoping someone- even my brother would pick up. The phone rang five times without a answer. I was about to give up when my dad answered.

"Hello." He said.

"Hello Tobe, are yall alright."

"Yea why, something must happened?" He questioned me.

"Well there is an outbreak and people are eating each other."

"Huh. Is you playing." He sounded angry.

"No I am serious Tobe. Can yall back me up?" I asked for help.

Everybody started screaming in the phone saying yes.

"Ok I'm on my way." He said and hung up.

"Okay yall my dad is coming and I know he is going to bring the truck!"

Boom! A loud noise came from behind us. We turned to see the door shaking from some kind of impact. Boom! The door shook again causing everybody to jumped and screamed, this time even Sharnae.

"I think we have something else to worry about now." Sharnae nodded towards the door.

Like!!!

Comment!!!

Share!!!

Vote!!!