Chapter:1

"Sorry for the late update guys, I kinda forgot about my book. Clumsy me_XD!!! But I will start updating more chapters quicker. I also see that people are reading the book. I just ask would u guys please vote if you like it. Or give me some feed back."

It was 6:05a.m. when I awoke to the irritating sound of clicking. Letting my left eyelid open slightly to see what was going on, I quickly regretted it. Even without my glasses I knew who it was. My sister, De'shanta, stood in the doorway with a  grin stretched across her face, swiftly flicking the bedroom lights switch, off and on. I guess she thought that was the only way of waking us, or she just wanted to irritate me and my brothers.

Yea, I share rooms with my brothers only because the house isn't all that big. But back to the story.

Slightly heated, I was still to sleepy to put up with her bull crap. Instead of arguing, I tried tossing my pillow at her. The attempt was useless though, since it went at least 2 feet before falling onto the ground. Shanna must have found this funny because she was chuckling a little.

"At least you had the effort to try. Also Erica said get up, and clean y'all bed before the bus come." She announced before twirling around and leaving.

I didn't feel like getting ready so I sat up in my bed. I looked around the room while yawning and stretching.

I peaked over the edge of the bed to see if my sibling brother, Deundre was still asleep. Sure enough he was just lying there snoring. "This little boy know he a deep sleeper." I thought to myself. Lying my head back down, I felt the comfort of my pillow. I grabbed the television remote and began flipping through channels. I seized the flipping at the sight of 'The Fairly Odd Parents' . Even though I am in high school, I still watch cartoons too.

Not moving from that one spot for a couple of minutes became too comfortable. I needed to get up before the bus arrive. But first I wanted to get finish watching the show. What happened next left me with a unpleasant feeling.

My little brother must have recorded the news, since the television flipped automatically to Fox's 13. Not feeling right about cancelling it, I kept watching. Not even 2 minutes, I started to get bored by the woman's weather broadcast. Just as I reached for the remote, hat was when the anchor man began talking about a new topic. A awkward one at that.

"Thanks Carol! For all of you viewers out there, we have just now received information on a new virus. Scientist call it the W-2-O virus. Inspectors say it had been released in Washington D.C. as a terrorist attack. The virus is not nothing to panic about. If infected though, the victim should immediately seek medical attention.
Symptoms are coughing, vomiting,bleeding, dizziness, and violate activities. The south has no need to worry. The virus has not spreaded so far. You all can still carry on with your normal day routine.

The state farm commercial came on. I stared at the television for a while. Thinking to myself what the fuck did I just here. Did I not hear them correctly? I was about to see if I could find another news channels with the same topic. That's when I heard my mom's foot step. I rushed out of bed, falling on Deundre in the process. I would be dead if she caught me.

Like!!!

Comment!!!

Share!!!

Follow!!!