Prologue

Prologue

Fear consumed my body as I stared down at our teacher, Mr. Philly. He was gurgling and coughing up blood all over the place. I looked down at my hands to see it was too covered in the crimson color substance. All over the floor there was a pool of blood, circling around his upper body and myself. The huge gash in his neck kept leaking out blood, like a over flowing stream.

After about two more minutes, he laid still and unmoving. I tapped at his shoulders trying to see if he hadn't just blacked out for a second. Placing my finger over the side of his neck, I found no sign of a pulse. "Wait, what the fuck, he just died," was all I could think at the point. I looked down at my fingers to notice that I was trembling uncontrollably. My gaze then made its way to the sound of screaming.

I looked over to see my sister and the others trying to keep those things outside. With one more scream from my sister, I felt anger boil within me. I'm finna fuck some shit up now.

I turned back around to get one last glimpse at my now deceased teacher. Only this time the mother-fucker was wide awake. But something was very different about him. His eyes were fully dark black, black blood rain down the side of his mouth, and he was growling at me. Wait, this fucker growled!!!!

Insticts kicked in at that moment because I got up and tried to run. He reacted even quicker by grabbing my ankle. That little slick move caused me to fall and hit my head on the floor. Now dazed and pissed off, I could feel the adrenaline take it's course. I pulled back my leg and put all the might I had in one kick. The impact must have caught him off guard for, he let go only for about 10 second.

He lashed his hand at my ankle again, but this time I was ready. I manage to yank it away by an inch as he missed. I then turned around on my butt and started shifting from him. What I had not known, was that I had crawled backwards into a wall. I looked around for any kind of a weapon but was only filled with despair by the environment lack of needs. I cursed under my breath in frustration.

While my attention was elsewhere, I wasn't aware that Mr. Philly had lunged at me. I used all my strength to keep his snapping teeth from my neck. I struggled under the heavy man since he was bigger than me. I could feel myself giving away as his teeth got closer and closer—his hot ass breath was  hitting my neck! My arms finally gave always as the large man head lurched back. He then roared as his mouth open wide and plunged his head forward. I cried out in terror as........

Author Note:// Ok I decided to start on a new book since I wasn't really feeling the other one. I will still update it and this book though. But I hope you guys enjoy it. Also the characters are some of my homies. But other than that thanks for reading.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Follow!!!

Share!!!