Chapter:2

I was barely able to catch the bus, as I came rushing out the door. With my shoes in one hand and my jacket in the other, I was not about to stay with the angry beast in the house. For whomever gets left, will surely face my mother's wrath. Running up the bus steps I slipped but manage to catch myself. The kids started laughing which made things more embarrassing.

"Are you alright?" The bus driver asked while holding in her own laughter. I nodded my head and stood up. I walked down the aisle quickly and sat on my usual seat.

After slipping on my thing, I turned around to see the same faces. As always the same girls sought on the seat together. First it was Sharnae; behind her Asia and Deshanta; and behind her was Apryl. Asia laughed as I turned to her and winked.

"Bruh when can I come see my daughter?" I asked trying to make my voice deep.

"When your ass pay child support." She replied laughing. This was how we always played every since I first met her.

I turned my attention to Sharnae who glared at me, which caused me to start laughing. I already knew that was going to happen. Not even wanting to feel her wrath, I turned my attention to Apryl. She flipped me the birds and rolled her eyes.

"Aite now Apryl, don't make me sick my boy on you." I said, knowing that she would make get laugh more.

"Now tray don't even play with me." She giggled, barley getting get words out.

I myself burst into laughter when she snorted. Apryl flipped me the birds once more and hid her face behind the seat. That all said and done, I felt the need to sleep gripping on to me.

I began staring out the window, lost in thought.  It felt like I was forgetting something.

"It will come back to me later." I told myself.

***

All stops had been made, which meant we were now headed to school. Good thing it was morning because just like myself, the others were probably still tired themselves. I wouldn't have to deal with the playing. 

I looked out my window to see the school was only a couple of miles away. I attended the school known as Coahoma County Jr./Sr. High.

I hated the sight of it on Mondays. The sight of it made me want to get off and walk back home. If I had to choose between a school of zombies and it, I'd choose the zombie school. But that would never happen.

Sighing, I turned my head to see if my cousin, Ty on the bus. Sure enough he was sitting right behind.He played basketball, so I knew was going to come for practice.

I was about to ask him who their next opponent was this Friday when the bus stopped. Turning my head to the right, my whole word fell apart. The red gym doors were standing only a couple of feet away.

I still don't get the point for them making us go in here every morning.

Like!!!

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

Share!!!