Chapter 20

_____
A/N
Wow! It's the 20th chapter! Who knows how many chapters I'm going to write? Can anyone guess?

Art above is mine. I tried to draw it and I think it looks horrible.😅😅😅😅
_____

It was a hot day outside. Cross was complaining and the others were ignoring him. Well, they tried to ignore him.

"It's so freaking hot!" Cross complained. "Is the air conditioner on?"

The others kept on ignoring him.

"Ugh, so HOT!!!"

"Okay, can you stop complaining? We're hot as well!" Dream shot Cross an angry look.

"Hey, don't shout at my boyfriend!" Ink shouted as he hugged Cross.

"How about we all go to the beach?" Error suggested.

"YES!!!" Cross squealed with delight.

They all got ready to go the beach.

They all had a lot of fun. Cross and Blue tried to force Dream to get into the water but Dream wouldn't because he didn't want his wings to get wet.

"That was hilarious!" said Ink.

"Yeah, especially when Cross got hit in the face by Dream's wings!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"How about you get into the water then?" Blue smirked.

Nightmare had the 'Oh Sh!t' face and quickly flew up into the sky.

"Not so fast!" said Blue as he uses his strings to try to catch Nightmare. But he was to fast so that Blue wasn't able to catch him.

"HAHA!!!" Nightmare laughed.

He flew down and went to play with Cross and Error.

~~~~~

Everyone was exhausted. They all decided to rest. Then Ink has an idea.

Nightmare and Dream we're talking and he decided to give Dream a little 'nudge'.

Dream fell onto the smaller skeleton and accidentally kissed him on the lips.

Dream quickly got u, blushing bright yellow.

Nightmare on the other hand felt dizzy and was blushing purple. He felt super embarrassed as fainted.

The others laughed.

"I think Nightmare should have all his memories back by now," said Ink.

The others look at him confused. Ink noticed it and sarcastically said, "Wow, everyone was so so smart!"

The others were a little angry when Ink said that.

"What do you mean dumb!" Cross pouted. "I thought you loved me!"

"No no no! Of course I love you!" Ink cried.

Then it suddenly hit Dream. He knew why Ink pushed him. He quickly went over to Nightmare and said, "Nightmare wake up."

Nightmare slowly woke up and saw Dream.

"What happened?" Nightmare asked. "I thought I was dead? And since when did I have wings?"

Dream was super happy. The others were as well.

Dream the started explains everything.

After an hour of explaining, Nightmare was trying to process everything. Meanwhile Blue decided to do something stupid again.

"Aww~ another couple! I wonder how many babies will there be?"

Dream and Nightmare were as still as statues. They both were blushing a lot. Blue literally broke them.

"Seriously?" said Ink. Error and Cross were panicking, trying to unfreeze their best friend.