Chapter 26

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these, oversized chicken like him, should really stop driving!

Dream was driving Ink and Blue to every jewellery store in town. It has been nine months ever since Nightmare agreed to be Dream's boyfriend and Dream wanted to proposed to Nightmare. Ink and Blue had offered to help him but they regretted letting Dream drive. Oh god, Dream had caused ten traffic jams and broke many driving laws while driving to every jewellery store. It took three hours for him to settle everything. After that, Ink decided to drive.

They reached the last jewerelly store, since Dream couldn't find the perfect one in the other stores. Ink and Blue were praying that there is the one in the store they were in.

"Good afternoon, Lord Dream," an Undyne greeted. She had a gentle smile on her face as if she was a Toriel.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Hesil," Dream greeted back.

"What can I do for you?" Mrs. Hesil asked Dream.

"I'm here to look for a wedding ring," Dream answered.

"Oh so your planning to propose to Nightmare?" said Mrs. Hesil happily.

"Yes... wait.... how do you know?!" Dream asked, shocked.

"It's all over Monstergram, didn't you see it?" Mrs. Hesil asked, confused.

Dream immediately took out his phone scrolled through Monstergram. He them found a picture of Nightmare and him kissing. And who posted it...

"BLUE!!!" Dream screeched. Blue just smirked and made kissy faces at him.

Dream facepalmed himself and went back to finding a ring. The rings he have looked at were either to plain, to much, the diamond were too big or too small. Mrs. Hesil noticed the look on Dream's face and suggested, "Of these rings are not in your interest, we can customize one for you."

"A customized ring huh? That's perfect!" Dream agreed.

Dream drew out the design that might be perfect for his small lover. Ink and Blue were busily admiring the pictures of their own lovers that they secretly took pictures of.... creepy.

An hour later, the ring was finally made.

It had Nightmare's favorite color, purple, it was also made of silver

It had Nightmare's favorite color, purple, it was also made of silver. The precious purple gemstone was shaped into a heart and was accompanied with to white diamonds on the sides.

Mrs. Hesil carefully placed the ring into a small ring box and handed it to Dream.

"How much is it?" Dream asked.

"We're having a discount for those who wants to get married, so it'll be $3000," Mrs. Hesil explained.

Dream handed $3000 to Mrs. Hesil and greeted her a goodbye.

The Justice Reign piles into the car and Blue is driving.

On the way, Dream was planning on where and how to propose to Nightmare. He felt lost for a moment. He also felt as if there was butterflies in his non existent stomach.

"So... when are you guys going to propose to your boyfriends?" Dream asked Blue and Ink suddenly.

They blushed and muttered, "Maybe soon...."

Dream chuckled. He was going to wait for those days. He is also waiting for Moon and Swad to have there baby.