Chapter 18

Cross was busily playing Minecraft and trying to get all his diamonds back after Nightmare threw them away.

"Why did Night have to throw all my diamonds?" Cross muttered. "I had 4 stacks of them..."

Nightmare walked in while playing games on his phone. He was busily playing a game called Five Nights At Freddy's.

"Hi dude!" Nightmare greeted.

Cross ignored him and kept on playing.

"Oh come on, don't tell me your still mad that I threw away all your diamonds," Nightmare chuckled.

Cross kept on ignoring him and kept on mining in the cave. Suddenly, Cross screamed and clung onto the ceiling.

"What happened?" Nightmare asked Cross with a 'what the freak' look.

"LOOK AT THE SCREN YOURSELF!!!" Cross screamed.

Nightmare looked at the screen and saw a cow that somehow spawned in the cave Cross was mining in.

"Wow, I am speechless," Nightmare replied.

Nightmare suddenly felt a massive headache and started glitching a little. Then he fainted from the pain.

Cross immediately got down from the ceiling and shouted, "HELP!!!"

~~~~~

It was lucky Blue was passing by when Cross shouted for help. Blue worked as a part time doctor. Nightmare laid on the couch, sleeping peacefully.

Dream suddenly came running in. He had a worried look on his face.

"What happened to my brother?" Dream asked worriedly.

"He's fine," Blue replied. "From what I studied, he is actually regaining his memories."

Dream felt a big wave of relief and happiness wash over him.

"But how?"

"I may or may not have screamed when I saw a cow in Minecraft..." Cross said, embarrassed.

"Well why didn't we think of that!" Blue facepalmed. "Nightmare scares Cross by giving him a stuffed cow almost all the time!"

"Guess we forgot about that," said Dream while stroking his brother's forehead.

"We just need to do the last few key memories so that Nightmare remembers," Blue explained.

~~~~~

Ink was drinking his paint in the park.

"Hi Ink," Nightmare greeted and then asked, "What are you doing here? Five words or less!"

Ink thought for a while then said, "Out.For.A.Walk.....Bitch."

"Why you-" Nightmare started glitching a little. Then he was perfectly fine again.

Ink was confused until he remembered what Blue said.

FLASHBACK

"Ink, I want to tell you something," said Blue.

"If you want to put salt into Dream's coffee then no," Ink said, rolling his eye lights.

"No it's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"If Nightmare ever glitches a little, do not panic, he is just regaining memories."

"Got it, thanks for the information," Ink thanked Blue.

END OF FLASHBACK

Nightmare slowly regained his memories and there was just one last thing to bring them all together.

All this will be over soon.