CHAPTER 16

Um hello? Anyone there? Sorry, I'm late.

This is the shortest chapter I'm updating because I'm extremely busy right now. Sorry about that. 

Hope you all like it.
-----

Preparations of my wedding begins soon, even before we leave to Carlos for Louis' wedding. And it makes me feel giddy every time I think about having a happily ever after with Zayn.

And he has become very demanding lover recently, really having hard time at keeping his hand to himself. And he did something that scared the shit out of me, at the same time, turned me on.

We are eating lunch with his family, all of us. Zayn's family is sitting at the head of the table and we five are sitting at the other end. I requested it really, because Louis has no limits when it comes to teasing me. I didn't want him to embarrass me in front of them. And it turned out even more embarrassing.

I'm wearing a suit as Yaser wanted me and Zayn to accompany to some party with him. Everything is going well, good banter and teasing, until Zayn whispers this to me.

"I feel like undressing you with my teeth again"

My hand froze midair with my food in it. I need a moment to absorb and process what he said, amidst of eating.

And when it did, I have trouble keeping my thoughts decent.

"Zayn" I don't know what I meant by saying his name, but it just slipped out.

"I can't help it, you look so-"

"Zayn, did you talk to Amelia again?" Harry interrupts and I'm glad he did.

"Nah, I have been busy" Zayn tells him while I try and fail at concentrating on my food.

"She was a nice girl" Harry tells Niall and I tense when I feel a hand on my thigh.

No, please....not here.

"Zayn..."

When I look at him, he places his forefinger to his lips, silently warning me to be silent. How am I supposed to do so when he is touching me? I gulp, picking at my food as he his hand trails up further, making me tense even more. When I couldn't take it anymore, I grab his wrist under the table and he frowns at me.

"Not here" I whisper to him, my eyes pleading but he just smirks.

"Let me see how you control yourself in public" he says instead and I want to scream at him really. "Let go off my hand, Liam" It was an order and I oblige even before I register my actions.

I look at my friends and they all are busy bickering about something, Louis and Niall annoying each other again. I look at Zayn's family and Trisha is telling them a tale about a love story happened when she was a teenager. Good, they are occupied.

I bite hard into my lip to stop myself from gasping when Zayn palms me through the clothing. I didn't know how to react, this is the first time he is touching me like this or anyone has touched me like this and I just hope nobody suspects this.

"Zayn...no..." I whisper, fisting my unwounded hand to stop myself from moaning. But he continues eating with his free hand as if he isn't doing anything under the table.

"Liam, do you remember when Louis stole my chicken?" Niall asks me, obvious to the torture I'm going through under the table.

"I did not!" Louis protests "That wasn't me"

"We were the only ones present in the room!"

"Maybe someone sneaked in and stole it!"

"That was a dumb lie"