CHAPTER 20

Hey there guys! An update is here for you.
-----

I wake up with bliss of happiness washing over me. I glance at my side at sleeping Zayn and he is holding me close even in sleep. Gently getting out of his hold, I leave to take a shower. And when I return back, he is still sleeping, but with a frown. I replace myself with a pillow and he pulls it close, sighing in his sleep.

I leave the chamber, with Topaz trailing after me. I make my way to the kitchen, already finding Niall and Harry there to make the preparations for the breakfast.

"Good morning, Harry Tomlinson" I greet him and he grins abashedly. "And Niall"

"Good morning, sweetie" Niall chuckles. "You are shining this morning"

"Well, he is going to be officially a Malik this weekend" Harry shrugs and I grin to myself. "So he has every reason to be happy"

It's been two months since Harry's wedding and now we are finally going to have mine. And I have been bouncing with happiness recently.

"Yeah, you are right" Niall nods. "So what brings you here, leaving your soon to be hubby all alone?"

"I want to make him breakfast" I smile and they both whistle, teasing me. The staffs in the kitchen watch the exchange with smiles and let me cook breakfast for Zayn. Louis is still asleep, probably cuddling with Snow right now. I make spicy eggs and butter milk for Zayn and leave the kitchen after setting it in a tray.

And I find him still fast asleep, snoring softly. His hair is a mess, spread out around his head like waves, long enough to be pulled into a small pony tail. He is shirtless as usual and his milk skin contrasts beautifully with white sheets and his black hair. I smile to myself before walking over and setting the tray aside. I crawl into the sheets and softly caress his cheek, making him blink open his eyes groggily. It's funny when he frowns at the pillow he is cuddling with and pushes it away, as if it offended him some way. And then he frowns at me.

"Stop leaving a pillow at your place" he grumbles in annoyance.

"Then wake up early like me" I say and he rolls his eyes before fisting my collar and yanking me to him. I yelp as I land on him and he holds me close even when I'm on an awkward position, on my knees and hands.

"Louis said pillow is a good cuddle buddy" I frown, my voice muffled due to his clothing.

"It's not" he replies "I want to see you the first thing in morning, Liam. Not a pillow"

"But I was the first you saw-"

"No, it was the pillow" I could only sigh at his annoyance. "Now, where is good morning kiss for your hubby?"

I roll my eyes with a smile. "Not yet, Prince Zayn"

He ignores me as his fingers weave through my hair and he pulls me in for a kiss. I make a protesting noise, but he ignores me again. He never listens when I say not to kiss before brushing your teeth. I don't mind it, but it isn't hygienic.

"Now get up and have your breakfast" I say once he pulls back and I wipe at my mouth, gagging just to annoy him. He gives me an unimpressed glare and slowly sits up and stretches. He raises his eyebrows at the breakfast and smiles at me.

"Thanks, babe. Looks delicious" I slap his hand away when he reaches for it.

"Go, brush your teeth" I command but he just takes the bite of egg, making me sigh. I didn't realize Topaz has followed me back until Zayn feeds him some egg as well, with his left hand.

"What a nice, caring hubby you are" he says swallowing his food and taking a sip of his butter milk "Making me breakfast"

I just shrug, smiling like an idiot.