CHAPTER 9

An update as promised.

Trigger warning : Mild abuse
-----

The next two days, my mom just gives me lunch and my father doesn't come up until that night. I didn't leave the place where he left me be and I just spent last two days worrying. Louis and Niall didn't come in search of me and I suspect it's my father's doing.

I look up when he walks in.

"You're going to do as I say" he says in a warning tone.

"No" I say firmly.

"Don't test my patience" he says and grabs the left over paper and quill and throws them to me. "Write down what I say"

"No"

"Liam" he warns "Don't try me. Do it now"

"No"

"Alright then" he nods "Your choice. But remember that your boyfriend is going to have the most painful heartbreak because of you. If you don't write, I'm going to do it myself and it won't be pretty"

My confidence crumbles there.

"No" I whisper.

"Start writing" is all he says. My mind rushes in every way for an idea. My hands trembles as I take the paper and quill from floor. Come on, how can I alert Zayn? I can't warn Louis as well, my father will make sure I can't. What do I do? What do I do?

"Write down that you're no longer interested in this relationship" he says and my heart drops into a pit. "That you no longer want to hear from him. Do it"

"No" I shake my head. Zayn, please don't believe this letter. God, why is my father like this? Why can't he let me love someone I want to?

"Do it" he snaps, kicking a couch by him and I wince. "Or I'm doing it"

Just then an idea pops in my head.

I just hope Zayn will connect the dots.

With a hope, I start to write.

Dear Zizi,

I'm terribly sorry to say this and I never expected this but I feel like I don't feel the same about you anymore. I'm so sorry, but it's the truth. And we both knew it, Zach. That we will never make it till the end. You know my situation, so you're not supposed be surprised. I'm sorry but please don't write to me again. I won't answer you. I hope you move on from me. I'm sorry, Zach. I truly am, but I wanna break up. Just move on from me, don't try to write to me again.

Liam.

I don't care to write more and my father snatches the letter from me. He reads through it a couple of times, probably trying to find some hint or something. But he can't', I know that.

I'm sorry for writing this to you Zayn. Just connect the dots.

"Now" my father pulls me up by my collar "You're going to seal it and send it"

"I'll have to give it to Louis" I say and he clenches his jaw "He is the one sending"

"I knew he was in this too" he spat at me "Of course, you faggots join together. You're not going to tell him anything about what happened. Trust me, I will know if you do and it won't be pleasant. Just go, give it to him and you're returning back."

I nod and he releases me. I wipe the blood in my hand and adjust my cloths. I will have to do the same thing to hint to Louis as well.

I'm not surprised when my father accompanies me on my way to Louis' chamber.