CHAPTER 5

Here is your update, sorry if there are any mistakes. Comment your thoughts.

This is the shortest chapter I have updated, 5k. Enjoy reading.
-----

"I don't need a suit for the ball, my King" I decline.

"Come on, Liam" Queen chides softly "You have got a Prince to impress"

My eyes widens and my face heats.

"Huh?" Des looks at her in confusion.

"You know whom I'm talking about, silly" Queen Anne says and I avoid the King's eyes.

"Oh yeah, right" the kings nods thoughtfully "I forgot"

"I don't know..." I say, looking at the beautiful suit in Queen Anne's hands. Its crisp white, with a bit pearly shine, made with soft material. The cuffs, collars and ankles are done with rich golden embroiding, with golden stones and crystals shining and glinting like diamonds. The coat can be done with golden hooks, lined up with embroidery design as well. It's really beautiful, I don't know if I can pull it off.

"You are supposed to make Gemma look beautiful instead of concentrating on me" I tell her, who sighs.

"Trust me, when I looked at this, you were the first thing to come to my mind" she says "Come on, Liam. You can't refuse this"

"But Anne..."

"Don't make me order you" Des says and I sigh in defeat.

"Fine" I take it "Thank you so much. It means a lot"

"None of that" Anne pushes back my hair off my forehead softly. "Now, go"

"I will see you later" I nod to them before walking out of their chamber with the suit. The ball is impossibly close, it's tomorrow. Louis needs to return to continue his princely duties and I'm already depressed. I'm going to miss the people here so much. Queen Anne, King Des, Gemma, Harry...

Zayn....

I push that thought aside. Not now. I will miss him when I return back, now I have to spend as much as time possible with him.

I find Gemma waiting for me in my chamber, with Snow on her lap.

"Woah" she eyes the suit "Beautiful, Liam. I bet Zayn is going to have a heart attack looking at you"

I groan in embarrassment and she laughs.

"No, seriously. Hear me out" she says as I hang the suit in my closet "He will be laughing and chatting with whatever Princess drooling over him. He is gonna look over at the new person entered the hall and he is gonna freeze. Just freeze. His jaw is gonna drop and he is gonna stare at you unabashedly."

I deadpan at her, closing the closet. "Why don't you turn into a drama artist than being a Princess? You have got some good scenes in your head"

"Yeah, yeah, make fun of me" she rolls his eyes. "But trust me, this is what gonna happen"

"Maybe" I sit down across to her "But that's before I don't faint at the sight of him"

She laughs at that. "Yeah, you're right"

"Liam?"

I look over at the entrance of my room to find Zayn stepping in with a bright smile, holding a tray with strawberry cupcakes on it. That was close. He halts in his steps as he notices Gemma.

"You have a company" is all he says and Gemma rolls her eyes again.

"Right, as if I'm not your friend" she mutters.