CHAPTER 19

Tada, A surprise update. I had two days off and I thought why not update? So, here we go. Hope you guys like it!
-----

That night after the massive dinner, Harry and Louis get ready for their first night. Niall teases the hell out of Louis, and I could only grin at them. When it's time for Louis to leave to their chamber (Harry's and Louis') Niall is like 'Have fun, Tommo.' and a wink. Louis turns so red and punched Niall in the chest before leaving. I bid Niall and Anna goodnight, giving them a pointed look before leaving as well.

Zayn is already under sheets when I return and he is reading some parchment in his hand. Topaz is sleeping by soft carpet, looking intimidating and powerful even while asleep. But I know how much of a cutie he is, though he won't admit it. I remove my suit and change into night dress, watching Zayn smile over the parchment. I frown curiously before crawling up to him and tug at his hand for attention like a dog. And he grins at me before sitting up; the only source of light is fire flickering in the fireplace and the faint moonlight through the windows. I notice he is shirtless, and could only hope he is wearing pants. I'm still sore from last night. He pats the seat between his legs invitingly and I smile before sitting there. I relax back against his bare chest and he wraps his arms around my torso.

"What's this?" I ask him curiously as he hands me the weirdly familiar looking parchment. With horror I realize it's my letter to him. It was easy being so blatantly honest with him when he wasn't with me to tease me, but right now, I could only feel horror.

"Please tell me you didn't bring this with you" I sigh and I could feel his grin.

"I did, I like reading them" he shrugs one shoulder. "I know every one of them by heart"

So do I, but they are locked away in Aren. I read them every time Zayn was forced to spend time with Claire and reminded myself he loves me, only me.

"I'm not surprised" I tell him and read the letter. I grimace and wince at the words, because I sound so cheesy and madly-in-love. I don't think I could have said this person without fainting.

"This is unfair" I say and he chuckles "I'm not going to let you tease me with this"

"Can't wait to see my beautiful face huh?" he reads a line from my letter and I groan.

"Zayn, stop it" I say, abashed and he chuckles again. He takes the letter from me and places it aside on the table and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Zayn" I whisper, I don't know why.

"I know, baby. I love you too" he kisses the space behind my ear. I have become addicted to these little things in between us. His hot breath by my ear, his arms wrapped around me securely or the way our hands seek for each other. And the need to make sure the other is closer and okay, the secret little touches.....I'm in love with all of them.

He slowly unbuttons my night shirt and tosses it away before pulling me back to him again.

I relax back and close my eyes and the first thing I see is Zayn. And his beautiful smile that I adore. Tongue presented behind teeth and eyes all scrunched up. And it will make anyone's heart melt and mine is in puddles right now.

"What are you thinking about?" he murmurs to me, breaking through my thoughts.

I smile as I answer "You"

"Hmm" he hums "What about me?"

"That's for me only, for you, its blah, blah, blah" I say and he complains.

"Tell me"

"I love you"

He rolls his eyes as he grins. "Come on, Liam"