CHAPTER 8

A surprise update. I'm gonna update as much as I can, I won't be able to update a lot from this Monday.

Enjoy reading.
-----

I forget to join my father at the hearing and he sent a guard to get me. And for forgetting, he made me do seventy pushups after the hearing. And he scolded me for another hour. My ups are Zayn, my downs are my father.

That night, I massage my arms, wincing at the ache. But I'm smiling too, at the thought of Zayn. This feels so good, to be liked back like this. We are dating now, how good that feels. We are in a relationship now.

My father doesn't let me meet Louis for another three days. And getting impatient of my absence, they both sneak into my chamber around midnight to give me Zayn's reply. I shower them with kisses and hugs before opening Zayn's reply, my heart thudding in excitement.

Dear Liam,

You have to warn man! You nearly gave me a heart attack with that reply of yours. Trust me, I would have died of cardiac arrest because of you. I never in a million years expected you to reply back, but here you are, proving me wrong like all the time.

God, Liam. The amount of happiness I felt after reading your letter....it made me want to shout my lungs out in happiness. I can't describe it in words. And no, I didn't know you felt the same. I thought you never liked me.

I'm an idiot. 'World's biggest idiot' like Harry quotes. And he is right. Damn.

Did your father hurt you? Are you okay now? You got me worried at that. Please tell me you are okay. I'll kill him if he ever lays a hand on you again, warn him for me.

And actually, Harry never told me they saw us that night. He is decent, unlike Louis. But after Harry knew that I knew, he won't stop teasing me as well.

Come on, let's push both of them off a cliff together.

I'm so happy you said yes. I will do anything to keep you with me. Anne was ecstatic when she heard about this. She gives us her blessings. Des too.

How is Snow? I miss him as well.

Not more than you though. I really want to hold you. Remember that evening when we both watched sunset together while holding each other? I miss it. So much. Amour is doing great, by the way. She doesn't have anyone to give her strawberries, so I took up the place. She is starting to like me and she obviously misses you.

And, is Louis and Niall reading my letters as well? I think so, and can you not let them? I might be very honest and I have things that I will only want to share with my future life partner. No offence, but Harry never lets me read Louis' letters. Eye for an eye.

I'm already waiting for the next time I will get to see you. I miss you so much.

With pouting heart,

Zizi.

I laugh at his letter while Louis and Niall glare at me.

"You're kicking us away already" Louis grumbles. "Only want to share with my future life partner? My foot!"

"Oi" I protest "He is a private person, Louis"

"No, this letters are so amazing to read." Niall whines. "You can't do this to me"

"Sorry guys" I shrug. "It's okay, I will tell you what he tells me, just don't read my letters anymore"

"Fine" Louis crosses his arms across his chest and pouts like a five year old.