Chapter 17: Live For Me

Past midnight and nothing to do but roam these lonely streets that I call home. I felt an empty feeling in my chest remembering what Solbi's father had said.

He doesn't want me around her.

My chest hurt at the idea of not being able to be around her, something I was becoming so accustomed to.

I couldn't stop the feelings I was having towards her, they were coming hard and strong just a glimpse of her smile could start a pounding in my chest.

How was I Min Yoongi the troublesome possibly falling for a girl like Solbi, so beautiful so broken and I as well. It was as if we were trying to heal each others wounds trying to find shelter in a broken home.

"Yoongi". I turned at the sound of a deep voice, belonging to a so familiar someone.
Daehyun.

"What do you want?" I asked not having time for him my patience was short with what happened today.

"I heard about you and a girl. I didn't know little Suga was such a well known Oppa" Daehyun snickered finding it amusing.

I froze.

Did he possibly see me with Solbi?

"What are you talking about? The only women I'm with is my halmeoni"I lied acting like I had no idea what he was talking about.

Daehyuns reaction suddenly changed his fun features turning stone serious.

"Let's not lie now. My men saw you with a girl at an ice cream shop the other day" I'm done. He knows about Solbi, she has just become another target.

"It was just a one time thing, I'm not the type to get attatched" I shrugged it off turning to walk away when a strong hand grabbed my shoulder pulling me back.

I reacted fast on my feet before I knew it my fist was inches close to Daehyun's face.

"You think you can fight me? Your nothing but a kid" Daehyun chuckled letting go of my sleeve roughly. "Just bring me my money tomorrow night or the girl gets hurt, your already two days late" Suddenly he turned on his heel leaving with his men right behind him.

My head was spinning I couldn't let him lay a hand on Solbi.

I decided to take a walk to the park.

It was a park that held alot of memories.

I had rode my first bike here.

I even met a girl here once, she reminded me alot of Solbi she was crying that day I had given her my bracelet that Halmeoni gave me when I used to cry for my father.

The same bracelet Solbi wore most of the time...

Solbi is the girl from the park!

I guess time has met up with us, I cant believe she still keeps it.

Suddenly a car pulled up to the curb of the sidewalk.

Jin and Sohee came out of the car first then Jimin came from the back seat along with Namjoon.

Another car pulled up behind the first one with Taehyung and Hoseok in it.

"Have you seen Solbi?" Jin asked me I looked at him for a moment wondering why he was asking me this question.

"No shouldn't she be home by now?" My pulse quickened when Jin scratched the back of his neck and hesitated.

"She didnt come home after the conference" Sohee said for Jin I panicked realizing how dangerous it could be at night in these streets.