Chapter 6: Broken Souls And Broken Shelfs

"Looks like we've got company" I turned and saw Jin and Jimin trying to reach a yellow basketball on the rack.

The last basketball on the rack!

Suga and I shared one look and took off running to the rack my leg limping.

"Hurry get it " Jimin was yelling at my step-brother realizing Suga was already yanking Jin back down.

I snatched it quickly in my reach.

Jimin tripped trying get it back from me.

I laughed a little.

Suddenly I bit down on my lip.
Did I just..laugh?

It was so unusual I hadn't laughed in a longtime.

Suga smiled as he signaled for me to start running, we both ran out the gym Jin and Jimin chasing us.

"Nice work " Suga said getting his breathe for a moment.

I nodded lightly feeling slightly exhilirated,  why did it feel so fun?

"We make a good team " Suga snickered I rolled my eyes tossing the ball harshly at him.

  We met up with Jiwoo and Namjoon in the library they held the red towel in their hands.

  "Whats next?" Jiwoo asked Suga not seeming pleased by this activicty.

"Next..." Suga took the map from his pocket and looked at the paper.

"We have to look for a book called 'Pink' " Jiwoo looked at Suga for a moment.

"That should be easy " She said starting to search for the book.

I joined looking for the book in the 'P' section.

  Suga followed me leaning against the shelf watching me as I did.

"Ive decided i'm gonna make you mine " Suga said a smirk no longer on his face.

"Good luck with that " I said looking at the row of books and snickering.

  "You don't believe me? You'll see it will start with a kiss the one that makes your heart quiver and shake " Suga whispered his breathe on my neck, making wonder how he got this close.

My body froze a book that was in my hand now on the ground.
Love doesn't exist. If love existed my mother would still be here and I wouldn't be like this.

Suddenly I heard loud thuds as I saw books fall onto the floor.

  It only took a moment for me to realize that a book shelf was coming towards me and Suga.

Hesitantly Suga pressed himself over me his arms wrapping me up and pushing us to the ground.

He winced as large books hit his backside.

There was a loud crash and Suga eyes closed.

  "Suga.." I whispered.
No response.

I slapped him but he still didn't wake up.

"Help he's not waking up!" I yelled out loud.

  We were trapped in a pile of books and a book shelf that had buried us deep.

   Suddenly I heard voices above us, "Its Suga and Solbi there stuck underneath!" It was Jimin talking.

  "Yea I saw Jiwoo shove the book shelf than she ran off" This time Namjoon, anger filled me.
Why would she do something like this?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: I literally woke up and checked and I ha e reached 1K reads I'm so happy I e en started following some of my readers! Thank you to those who read and vote and comment it motivates me even more to write and I love replying to comments so dont be afraid to comment

So how was it?
Is Solbi ready to consider Suga a friend or will she keep her guard up?
And will Solbi confront Jiwoo?
Sorry for the cliffhanger xD
I was happy that Solbi is opening up more and Suga isnt afraid to speak his mind