Chapter 30: Epilogue

× 2 Months Later ×

"Where do I put this?" Jin came into the store carrying a box labeled 'STUFF'.
"Upstairs in the living room" Jin was helping me with my move. I had bought the old store that Suga and his halmeoni owned.
After Ms.Min died it was being put up for sale, I worked two jobs just to save up for it.
It held a lot of memories not just for me but for everyone who knew Yoongi.
It was going to take a lot of fixing up before it could be open again, but at least if Yoongi ever wakes up he has a home to go to.
Unlike me where I was kicked out of my house after I got out of the hospital a few months ago, I had been living with Jin in the apartment he shared with Namjoon.
But now I would be moving into the small dormitory above the store.
It was small and cozy something I dreamed to share with Suga.
It was hard keeping my sanity everyday, I always saw Suga in the faces I passed on the streets.
My life was a mess ever since the hospital.
I was becoming fond of alcohol, refusing to sleep, it was all I could do to keep myself from thinking too much.
No, from thinking about him.
The therapist I see every Monday of the week told me I should just let go of Yoongi.
That it would be a mistake for me if I bought the store.
"Look what I found" Namjoon came down the stairs from the dormitory with a book in his hands.
It was a composition book full of Suga's writing.
"Raps." I said slowly reading the pages on the words.

For, Solbi.
In a single instant, drop, drop, drop- the rain starts falling,

welling up in the corners of my eyes You well up.
Even when I take a breath, I see you

The thing they say about love blooming and wilting as easily as cherry blossoms must be true.
Like a dream, like fireworks, we burned hot and look, now all that is left are ashes

Hey girl I don't
The fact is you reached this conclusion by yourself

The warmth from your hands, your body,

once hotter than the equator, has disappeared from this melody.
but I'm still on this same riff, repeat mark

within this sheet of music that has already ended, I'm stuck in a loop by myself
-Let me know.

A tear left me as I closed the book holding it tight to my chest.
Old feelings fled my heart as I tried to contain my tears.
I miss you.

I felt as Namjoom put his arm around me then Jin circled in the hug.
"We think it's time you move on Solbi, I don't think I can handle another tear from you." Jin softly said wiping the tear that had fallen.
"We miss Suga too, but it's time for you to move on it's destroying you" Namjoon squeezed me tighter.
They were right, they knew better than anyone else about the nightmares and my drunk nights.
Being without Suga was destroying me.
"Just give me some time and I'll get better, I promise I'll get better" I tried to smile but I couldn't.
"Suga would want you to be happy" Jin pushed my bangs away from my face.
I looked at him for more than a moment lately I considered him my brother, even if he was my step brother. Omma would have loved to have a son like him.
Omma would have loved Suga too.

E N D.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A|N: So this is end of part one book 2 will be out tonight or on a few hours I'm that excited.
Solga OTP forever.
Who else got sibling feels on Jin and Solbi, brother sister goals!!!
I sorta wish I had an older brother like Jin.
I just want to thank everyone who has connected to this story as much as I have, how much I've had to put myself in Solbi's shoes to bring her character to life. I love her character cause it reminds me of myself. Even though my mom didn't commit suicide but I have seen affairs and how much it can rip a family apart.
I've connected a lot with Kim Solbi and shared her thoughts.
And her desire to be with Suga.
But don't we all want to date BTS Suga xD lol
This is the first story I've ever completed.
Even though this is just the first book to Let Me Know.
Also second book is going to be called Hold Me Tight.
Listen to BTS Hold Me Tight then you will understand why I picked that title.