Chapter 10: Harder Than I Thought

I got out the back seat of the car as Mr.Jung opened the door for me.

  I walked inside the house, the maids came rushing to me seeing my blood-stained clothing.

  " Aigoo..this is gonna be hard to get out" One of the maids muttered angrily, I shook them off and went to go change.

  I passed by my father's dormitory, his cave where he stayed most of the time.

Usually it was locked.

I stared inside as the door was swung right open.

   Something was telling me to go inside and look around, listening to that something I took a step forward.

  I took in the piles of papers and shelfs filled with documents for the family company. I saw a small frame on my fathers desk, slowly I picked it up only to find a picture of a family portrait.

  Only I wasnt in it.

It was just Jin his mother and my father.
So I guess I am your mistake..your memory of a marriage that had gone wrong.

I sat the frame back down and continued to look around.

"What are you doing in here?" I stopped when I heard the voice of my father.

"The door was open so I walked in" I said looking at him with hatred.

  " I dont want you in my office now get out and clean yourself up we have guests coming over" He spoke sternly pushing past me to his desk.

  I left biting my tongue to keep from saying anything else.
I wish you weren't my father.

I went to my room and changed out of my uniform, giving the stained clothing to one of the maids.

I layed down on my bed pulling the covers over me.

  Couple more hours til Suga come for tutoring..I can take a quick nap.

I fell asleep in peace under the warm blankets my mind drifting off.

  I heard the sound of sobs.
The ones that you want to comfort and pull close.
Slowly, I walked outside where the pool was the moon reflecting in its blue mirror.
  There she stood her wedding ring in one hand and the gun in the other.
  Tears spilled down her cheeks as she threw the ring in the pool.
   I watched as her hands quivered trying to grasp the black gun that marked death.
   Slowly she pulled it up.
Boom.

I woke up my body trembling from the nightmare. Tears streamed down like rivers, I couldn't control it.

  I was there that night.

I hugged my knees pulling my wrist close.

  Don't cry..Don't cry..

I repeated in my head rocking back and forth. I locked my fingers around the blue bracelet the tears stopping.

 Suga P.O.V

" You came." Daehyun smiled sarcastically as I entered the store.

  "Of course..I work here" I said ignoring him and making my way to the back of the store.

  "Well tonight your working for me I need you to make a delivery for me" I stopped for a moment.

  "I don't do deliveries get one of your men to do it" I muttered labeling new stocks that came in.

  "I just need you to deliver a package for me thats all I promise" I sighed.
Its only a package..yea right.