Chapter 28: Don't Leave Me

× S U G A ×

Blood seaped from the sleeve of my white shirt, I could feel the sizzling pain of the bullet deep in my shoulder.
  "Suga!" I could hear the faint sound of what seemed like Solbi as another bullet made it to my rib cage.
  I groaned in the amount of pain if caused, I leaned forward trying to get up when a thick boot made contact with my face.
Blood burst from my lip and nose, the back of my skull hitting the a rock.
  Slowly losing my vision as I took punches to my face.
  Time grew thinner as everything began to seem like stars in the sky.
  Becoming far away lights.
A light blinked Solbi's smile before it faded away, another her beautiful soft laugh.
  The last the taste of her lips.
The stars began to simmer into they shined no longer.

× S O L B I ×

  My body began to tremble as I banged my fists against the man who held me against my will.
  "Let me go!" I screamed in a high pitch shriek as tears began to blurr my vision.
I kicked my foot back reaching his crotch, he dropped me I fell the sand covering me.
  The gun in Daehyun's hand fell to the ground as he wiped the blood on his hands.
  The blood that belonged to Suga.
Rage filled me, insanity left me as I crawled across the ground to what was Suga.
  The throbbing of my heart made me forget about my leg. My eyes traveled across Suga's unrecognizable face.
  His eyes were purple and swollen his cheeks covered in bruises, blood all over him.
  His breathing was heaving I could hear as it became raspier.
  Tears welled up more streaming down my cheeks.
  "Solbi.." He whispered coughing up  blood.
   "Suga." I pulled my head closer to him clinging to his body like anyone would do to the person they love.
  "I'm sorry.." Suga softly spoke choking up more blood trying to control his breathing.
  My heart felt as if it had been ripped out of my chest and stomped on. Suga said the same words as my mother the moment she died.
  I had held her in my arms watching as she tried to hold onto her last breathe. It was like the past replaying all over again, except it was with Suga.
  The boy I was madly in love with.

"No..please don't say that, you can't leave me!" It was too late he eyes closed faintly.
  A sound escaped my throat a sound of a soul losing itself.
  I kept repeating the words as I clinged to him.
  Don't leave me.

I couldn't describe how I felt at the moment while I was holding him in my arms for the last time.
  My heart felt as if It had been stabbed a sinking feeling. I couldn't breathe I couldn't speak.

The sound of sirens broke through my thoughts, I could see police lights through my teary eyes.
  "Put your hands above your head" They shouted to Daehyun and the other men.
  Police put them in handcuffs dragging them away just before Daehyun could turn around.
  He looked at me for a moment his eyes lingering over mines, a small smirk rose on his lips as he mouthed the words.
  "This is just the beginning."
A shiver ran down my spine before they shoved him into the back of the cop car.
  "Your going to have to let him go." The paramedic said to me, My fingers wouldn't loosen there grip on Suga's arm.
  Hands slipped under my arms picking me up I began screaming as they pulled me away from Yoongi.
  "We need you to calm down ma'am." The person holding me said in a strong voice.
  I watched as they picked Suga up putting him onto a stretcher.
  They put a breathing mask on his face before putting him into the back of an ambulance.
Fear filled me. What if this is the last time I see Suga.
  "You have to let me go with him!" I screamed as the paramedic stabbed my arm with a needle.
  "You have to let me go with him!" I screamed again this time everything becoming foggy.
  I couldn't feel my mouth or hear anything. My eyelids slowly closed and I blacked out.