『Sanemi X Reader 』

Well! First off, I'm really proud about this chapter! I think it's pretty decent so far! Hope you like it though, friends!

Finally, some wholesome content.

Also, I apologize profusely for not updating for quite a while now. *bows down

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

7 in the morning
(Genre: Fluff)

.
You were currently on your way to Sanemi's estate to see your beloved boyfriend. After all, it's been a good five days since you've last seen him due to both of your missions.

You got closer to his estate and you immediately noticed that it's quite silent, meaning no Sanemi yelling at his little brother Genya or just no Sanemi practicing or trashing around.

You got worried and then you started to walk faster. You were close to the gate when you saw Genya going out.

He then saw you and immediately smiled at you. You waved at him, seeing you two were quite fond of each other.

"Hey, Genya, is your brother home?" you asked, a hint of worry laced in your voice.

"He's in there all right. Just go inside and see for yourself. Anyways, I gotta go. Nice seeing you around here, (Y/N)." and with that, he went his way.

You waved while smiling at him, bidding him goodbye. You entered the estate and went inside. You immediately went to check if your lover was somewhere in the living room.

Unfortunately, he's not there so you searched everywhere EXCEPT his room. Let's just say, even though you two have been lovers for quite a long time, it's still awkward for you to invade his privacy so no.

You've searched everywhere including outside and you've got no other clue on where he is so you just knocked on his room's door.

"Sanemi? Are you here? It's (Y/N)." you said, hoping he was inside somehow.

The door opened revealing your beloved boyfriend who looked like he just woke up. You smiled happily while giving him a huge loving hug.

"What are you doing here?" he asked clearly confused.

You frowned but then hugged him again which he eventually returned. You kept on pushing him gently so as to make him sit on the bed.

Your plan worked but it worked too well. Because, you are now sitting on his lap while cuddling him and him? Well he's a blushing mess.

You looked at him right in his eyes as you pecked both of his cheeks and eventually gave him a gentle kiss on his lips.

He was surprised at your actions but he was more surprised that you're currently not talking about some random stuff.

"I've missed you so much." you said while still cuddling him.

"(Y-Y/N)... I've missed you too. I'm sorry I hadn't visited you earlier." he said apologetically while stroking your (h/c) hair.

"I know you arrived here at 7 in the morning, Sanemi. And I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep." you said while looking up at him.

It's true you felt guilty, seeing it's still 10 in the morning. You really didn't want to mess him up but you just can't help yourself.

He laid down with you on top of him. You snuggled close to his chest, inhaling his scent. He looked at you while still stroking your hair as he knows you like it.

"Well, I wouldn't mind of you joined me here, (Y/N). Let's sleep together." he offered, making you look at him while blushing.

"Like this? But I'm heavy." you retorted. You were on top of Sanemi, like a warm (but smol) blanket.〔 Sorry reader-chan...〕

"I like it this way. And you're not that heavy." he commented making you smile. He sure knows how to get you.

"Okay then, I love you, Sanemi. Sleep well. " you said while giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.

He smiled while giving you a light peck on your forehead before wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." and with that, you both feel asleep with each others warm embrace.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Let me just give this a big fat UwU!