『Mitsuri X Reader 』

Hello friends! I hope you all liked that Sanemi one shot I made so, here's another Hashira one shot! EnJoY!!!

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Exact Opposite
(Genre: Fluff)
(Note: You can change your breathing style, okay?)

You went inside your quarters after an hour of thorough practice. Being a Hashira wasn't that bad. But being an approachable and cheery person is another.

You sighed for probably like the 12th time, and it was just 8 in the morning. You took another quick bath, not wanting to miss an expected mission.

You kept thinking about random stuff until you thought about a thing you noticed in yourself. You were not liked nor disliked by your fellow Hashira's.

Even other demon slayers would think twice before talking or even going near you. You only conversed and associated yourself with Oyakata-sama, in which you were very grateful even though you always speak to him in a formal manner.

Other than him, you also seem to be comfortable around Kyojuro. Albeit him being loud often, you find yourself interested in his company.

And there is this other Hashira who you admired. She was none other than Mitsuri, the love pillar. She often talks to you whether it's asking how your day was or inviting you to join her or the others to lunch.

She was quite nice and friendly that you deem her as a friend. An important one at that.

"CAW! CAW! (Y/N) (L/N) PREPARE TO LEAVE AT ONCE! CAW! CAW! THE LOVE PILLAR SHALL GO WITH YOU!! CAW CAW!!!" you were done getting ready when you heard your crow declare it's message.

You smiled at the thought of you and Mitsuri, your best friend, out in a mission together. Since you were not a people person, you'd rather have her with you. If not, then it's always fine to go alone.

You thanked your crow casually and then went off to find Mitsuri said as to get this over with.

(timeskip)

You were currently face to face with a demon while Mitsuri is also on your side, fighting off another one.

"Shadow Breathing First Form: Darkness..." you say as you slash it's head right off, thus, ending it's life.

You looked at Mitsuri who was looking at you in an amazed manner. She had never seen you use your breathing technique before and she was surprised.

You smiled at her which made her smile sweetly back at you.

"You were so strong, (Y/N)-chan!" she complimented making you blush a light pink.

"Thank you..." you mumbled.

"Come on! Let's get something to eat before heading back home." she suggested and took your hands and you happily followed.

(another    timeskip)

You couldn't be more happy today as you walked back home with Mitsuri entertaining you with her joyful stories.

"...And tell you what (Y/N)-chan! I actually found out about.... Oh! It was supposed to be a secret." she said which made you curious.

"Why, what is it?" you ask, trying your best not to let your curiosity dip into it.

"Hahaha! Never mind. You'll notice it in no time!" she assured you, making you even more curious.

"(Y/N)-chan, what if I tell you that everybody actually likes you?" she asked, looking at you intently.

You looked away before chuckling, "It'll be nice then. If that would actually happen..." you trailed of.

She knows how you think like everyone doesn't like you but to be honest, everybody actually cares for you. Even Giyuu and Sanemi for that matter.

Mitsuri then hugged you which made you tensed up a bit. Then, as if by instinct, you hugged her back, grateful for having the best bestfriend in the whole world.

Both of you then pull away after a few seconds. You then walked again casually with Mitsuri beside you.

"Everyone actually likes you, (Y/N). Some of them just don't know how to approach you." she stated which made you blush.

"Am I that intimidating?" you joked which you both laughed at.

You sighed as a wave of joy and fulfillment washed over you, thankful to have a caring and considerate bestfriend to be with you even though you're both complete opposites.