『Tokito Muichiro X Ghost!Reader』

Title: Sunflowers and Takoyakis
Genre: Angst

Muichiro is currently sitting with his back behind a tree. He is watching the clouds, as always.

Only this time it's different. He is waiting for someone.

When he heard footsteps behind him, he didn't bother to look at it, guessing that it's probably the girl who always walks by here, passing by him.

He's right, as he might've thought.

There she is, walking down the path, same as yesterday. He can't quite putting a finger on it but it seems that the girl has been wearing the same clothes every single day.

Same white dress with yellow flowers on the waist.

She looks very pale, although he has never bothered to see her from the front. Her (h/c) (h/l) fell to her shoulders and he never saw what her face looks like.

Not that he cared, anyways.

He looked back at the clouds, remembering what he was thinking about.

|

He's on the same spot again as yesterday, waiting patiently for that girl.

Once he heard footsteps behind him, he looked at it this time, wondering what he might see. He felt a weird feeling though, as he saw her features.

The said girl has (e/c) eyes, as dull as his. She held no expression, looking in front of her just like she always did.

It's as if though he's never there.

"Uh, hi?" Muichiro muttered, half-amused at himself.

He's never been the one to do this but, here he is. Saying 'hi' to some girl.

The girl continued walking, not hearing what he said. He cleared his throat at her reaction, finally making the girl look at him.

"Tsk annoying brat... Making me think... See..." the girl mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Muichiro asked. "I can hear you, you know."

The girl stopped in her tracks and looked at him wide-eyed.

"...Who?" she said, pointing to herself.

"You." he clarified.

"What... How? I..." she stuttered, clearly not believing.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, you can see me?" she asked again.

"Yes."

"You can hear me?"

"...Yes..."

"You..."

The girl had a weird look on which made Muichiro think if she was still right in the head. After all, what kind of normal person would ask such things?

She walked over to him, in hopes of conversing properly. She had been lonely for quite a few years now, wandering aimlessly around.