『Rengoku Senjuro, Tokito Yuichiro and Kochou Kanae Headcannon』

Requested by: bruhwhyareuso

I'm still doing the other one if you don't mind. I'm sorry I only have these three in here.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Earlier Scenario:

You went on a date with their sibling because they told the both of you to. They get to babysit your kids and that's what we're here for today.

Note: a lot of kids.

Rengoku Senjuro

—So as this boyo waved goodbye to you and his brother (who're out for a date) the kids on the background be so happy they'd get to spend their time with their beloved uncle.

- Most of the kids literally be jumping on him, demanding a piggyback ride from him.

-So he just chuckled at their cuteness and gave them a piggyback ride one by one.

- The others be running around whenever he has one of their siblings on his back, chasing him.

- He plays with them, of course.

- When snack time came, he kinda panicked when he saw only three of them.

- He asked them to help him find the others and although the kids were snickering, they gladly help him.

- Turns out, while he was preparing the food, the kids are playing hide and seek without his notice.

- They ended up finding the others sure. But the warm snacks got cold...

- They had so much fun, up to the extent that when you and Kyojuro came home, the kids were fast asleep.

- And so is Senjuro.

- Like the kids are using him as a pillow. Some be snuggling with him, others just casually laying down on him.

Tokito Yuichiro

— So like you and Muichiro are already out, right?

- When he closed the gate and faced back, he saw the kids in there, holding paintbrushes and papers saying they wanna draw.

- He was like: "But what if your mommy and daddy needs to use those papers?"

- And the kids be like: "We got their permission already..."

- He hesitates for a bit before finally agreeing.

- He agreed cause the kids be saying that they will not make any mess.

- The kids made a huge mess.

- They were just painting a while ago when one of them teased the other about how the drawing they made got copied.

- Yuichiro tried to calm them down and they listened...

- But it was short-lived cause they literally began painting each others faces.

- Yuichiro be panicking...

- They even painted his face too.

- So after Yuichiro eventually gave in to the fun, he joined the kids and later realized it when he remembered he was supposed to be babysitting them properly.

- He then told the kids to go wash themselves and he'll clean up their mess.

- They did so, and after they took a bath, they helped their uncle clean up.

- After that, Yuichiro told them some stories and off to nap they go.

Kochou Kanae

—Ok!

- Like you and Shinobu bid y'all goodbyes and saying y'all be home later, right?

- So when she closed the gates and went inside the house, she saw that her nephews and nieces are playing with each other.

- They stopped when they saw her and invited her to play with them.

- She agreed, of course. She's good with kids.

- They're playing 'selling and buying' if you're wondering.

- I forgot the name... But it's basically selling stuff like rocks and leaves and the money are either small leaves or rocks. (What kind of explanation is that...?)

- Yeah so after that, the kids ran out of leaves to play with, seeing as they only picked a certain amount of leaves.

- They wouldn't pick any more leaves cause they know their parents would scold them.

- And their Aunt, Kanae, asked if they'd like to go and take a short walk outside.

- They agreed with flying colors- Just kidding.

- Yeah they may have.

- So they went out for a short while and came back later with snacks, happily munching on it.

- Then Kanae tells them some fairy tales and they take turns telling one as well.

- This goes on until you and Shinobu arrive home from your date.

...Welp...

I suck at this 😂