Interrogation mode 

Peter's POV

Me and Wanda shared a kick kiss and we walked into our room. She hoped onto the top bunk and I sat in my chair at my desk. I slipped on my mask and put my feet on my desk.

"Hey Karen." I said

"Hi Peter. How was your Spanish quiz?" She asked.

"I need your help, to find those guys who was under the bridge that day. All I can remember is a license plate." I asked

"I could run facial Recognition on the footage."

"Footage?" Wanda questioned

"Yes. I record everything you see Peter."

Me and Wanda both looked at each other in fear.

"So that means she has seen us...."

"Yup." I cut her off. "Damn it." I said under my breath.

"Lets just hope Stark never see's that footage." Wanda smirked and fell back onto the bed and started giggling. I chuckled lightly and sighed. 

"Yeah, yeah. Lets go through that footage."

Karen started going through footage of the bridge and started scanning the guys faces. Nothing came up, since there pasts were erased  for security reasons. Only one guy showed up, the guys life I saved that day.

"Wanda I found one." I reported. She shot up and looked at me, her eyes filled with excitement.

"Arron Davis. He's 33 and has a address in queens." I said

"Really? Well let's go pay him a visit." She said smiling. I smirked and she jumped off the bed. We both got dressed into our suits and I swung us over to the apartment complex Arron was living in. We waited behind a blue truck and watched him walk to his car.

"Switch on enhanced interrogation mode." I said

"Enhanced Interrogation mode activated."

"Lets go." Wanda said. We began walking, Trying to be intimidating, I was failing and Wanda always looked scary. So she always intimidated people.

"Hey!" I said. The interrogation mode, made my voice very low and loud. He opened his truck and I webbed his hand to the top of it.

He looked up confused at us.

"Do you remember me!" I yelled. He slightly jumped and stumbled back.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"I need information and your gonna give it to me now!"

"Woah, woah chill."

"NOW!" I yelled louder.

"What happened to your voice?" He asked. I heard Wanda slightly chuckle. Her hand came over her mouth to stifle the laugh.

"What do you mean? Happened to my voice." I said in more of an angry voice, to scare him.

"I heard you by the bridge. I know what a girl's voice sounds like." He said so calm. Wanda stared laughing her ass off and had to go hold onto a wall, so she wouldn't fall over. I felt slightly offended and hurt. Did I sound that much like a girl?

"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy! Wait no I'm a Man!"

"I don't care what you are. Boy or girl." He said shrugging.

"I'm not a girl! I'm a MAN!" I said very angry now. He began to start putting groceries into his car. I looked over to Wanda and her face was red. But she composed her self and straightened her self out. She made her hands glow and walked over to him in a stalking matter. His eyes changed to fear and it looked like he was trying to run away, but with his hand stuck to the trunk of his car, that was difficult for him.

"Okay what do you want?" He stuttered.

"Answer his questions and nothing will happen." She smirked.

"Just give us the names of who they are and who they are selling to?" I said. He looked between us and slammed his trunk closed, causing me to stumble back, startled and Wanda stood their unfazed.

"You ain't never done this before? She has and she's doing great. You suck." Arron chuckled. Wanda gave him a glare and than looked to me sympathetically. I smiled under my mask.

"Deactivate enhanced Interrogation mode." I whispered. My voice went back to normal and I sighed in embarrassment.

"Look man....This people are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They just can't be out in the streets. Look of one of them could cut down a bogada in half. Just imagine....." I was cut off by Arron

"Mr Delmaurs?" He asked

"Yeah the best sandwich in queens." I stated.

"Subhaven is pretty good."

"Ah, there's to much bread."

"I like bread." I saw Wanda roll her eyes and do the motion of 'continue to ask him questions' I could see how annoyed she was of us, but she had a little smile on her beautiful face.

"Come on man, please." I pleaded. He just looked at us and hung his head. We both started walking away. "Stupid enhanced interrogation mode." I muttered.

"The other night you told that dude. 'If your gonna shot someone. Shoot me'" Arron said. We both spun and faced him.

"That's pretty ballsy. I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who lives here." As he was talking, we walked back to him.

"Who are these guys? Can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" Wanda asked

"Other than he psycho path, dressed like a demon. I don't know nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." He said. I sighed and leaned my head against the car in annoyance. It was getting on my nerve that I couldn't find this guy. Wanda grabbed my hand and leaned a giant the car as well.

"I do know when he's gonna be." Arron piped up. We looked at each other and than back to Arron.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah this crazy dude I used to work with. He is supposed to be doing a deal with him."

"Yes!" I exclaimed. Wanda started smiling happily. I started walking away excitedly and I didn't even notice Wanda wasn't beside me.

"Hey!" I heard Wanda yell. I turned around to see her smirking and Arron looking at me confused.

"He never told us where?" Wanda said. I mentally hit my self and ran back to meet them.

"Oh right, yeah my bad. Silly me." I mumbled. I leaned onto the car. "Where?" I asked

"Can I give you some advice?" He asked
I just hummed in response.
"You need to get better at this part of the job. Maybe take notes from her." He looked over to Wanda and she had a proud look on her face.

"I don't understand. I'm intimidating." I crossed my arms and leaned my side against the car.

"Staten island ferry."

"Oh that's soon." Wanda piped up.

"Hey that's gonna dissolve in two hours." I yelled

"No, no, no. I have ice cream in here." He said with a bit of panic in his voice.

"You deserve that. Your a criminal." I yelled.

"Bye mister criminal." Wanda yelled and waved to him. Causing us both to burst out laughing.

"Yeah I do need to take advice from you." I said as we ran out of the parking garage.

"Yeah you kind of do." She giggled. I grabbed her head and shot a web.

To the ferry we go.