Liz's Party

Wanda's POV
Me and Peter got ready for the party. Peter put on his Spider-Man suit and covered with a nice pair of jeans and a cute blue flannel shirt. I put on black ripped jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket and I slipped on some nude wedges. I put on a little but of makeup, very simple. I left the bedroom and Peter's eyes checked me out.

"Your looking sexy." He smirked. I did a little spin and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I smirked. We left our room and met May by the door.

"Oh Wanda your looking very nice." May smiled.

"Thank you May." I smiled back. We picked up Ned, I took shotgun when they got stuck in the back. We pulled up to the house and it looked like a party.

"You guys ready to go party!" May exclaimed. I just turned to her and a bit of fear set in. I've only ever been parties with people I know of have see before. I don't really know any of these people. May noticed and rubbed my shoulder. "Boys can you give us a minute." May said to Peter and Ned. Peter looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile. They both nodded their heads and left the car. May turned to me and grabbed my hand. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" I could hear the concern in her voice.

"Um...It's just I've never been to a high school party before." I sighed. She looked at me and smiled.

"You will have Peter and Ned with you at all times. They will protect and make sure nothing happens to you. Also I know you can handle yourself to." She winked. We both giggled. "You will be okay, call me if you need a ride home." She smiled.

"Thank you May." I reached over and hugged her.

"Of course." She smiled. I left the car and met the boys.

"Everything okay?" Peter asked.

"I'm good." I smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist in a protective manner. We walked up the steps and walked into the house. People were drinking and flash was the DJ.

"Okay so we have Spider-Man swing in, say you guys are tight and I get fist bump or those half bro hugs." Ned began.

"I can't believe you guys are at this lame party." Mj said. I just looked at her confused.

"But you're here to." Ned said

"Am I?" She took a bite of pizza and walked away.

"Oh, my gosh, hey guys. Cool hat Ned." I heard Liz say as she was walking towards us.

"Hi, Liz." Peter said.

"Hi, Liz." Ned said awkwardly. She looked at me and wrapped me in a hug, giving me a little bit of comfort.

"Hey Wanda, you look beautiful." She smiled.

"Thank you, You look beautiful to." I smiled. She than turned to face all of us.

"I'm so happy you guys all came. There's pizza and drinks. Help yourself." Liz said.

"What a great party." Ned said, giddy. I just looked at him. Did Ned have a crush on Liz?

"Thanks." She smiled sheepishly. We heard the sound of glass breaking and it broke the little trance they were in.

"My parents will kill me, if anything is broken." She said panicked and ran off. I turned to Ned and smirked.

"Do you have a crush on Liz?" I asked. He looked at me baffled and scoffed.

"No." But I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink. I just smiled and gripped onto Peter's hand. "Oh another matter. You should Spider up." Ned exclaimed.

"I...I don't know if I will. Spider-Man is not a party trick." Peter whispered.

"And that's okay, let's just enjoy this party." I said smiling. We started walking more into the house.

"Penis Parker!" Flash shouted. "So where's your pal Spider-Man? Probably with your imaginary girlfriend." He mocked. I just looked at flash and raised our hands, I was still holding Peter's.

"At least Peter can actually get a girl." I mocked back. Everyone "ooed." And laughed. Flash looked at me with a glare. I just smirked and Peter looked at me impressed.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No problem." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Flash came down from the booth and walked over to us, Peter slightly put himself in front of me.

"Where is Spider-Man?" Flash mocked again . He was still holding the mic and everyone turned to face us.

"He will be here soon." Peter said nervously.

"Oh good." He grinned and walked back up to the DJ booth. The music started back up again and Peter walked out of the house. I followed behind him. I made sure no one was around.

"You sure about this? I asked

"Yeah, maybe. I don't know." He sighed. I grabbed his hand and held it my chest.

"You shouldn't care about Flash." I said. "You don't have to prove yourself to that moron. If he doesn't like Peter Parker, than he doesn't get Spider-Man." I said. Peter looked at me and kissed me.

"Thank you." He smiled. I kissed him again. Suddenly in the distance I saw this big explosion.

"What the hell." I walked away from Peter.

"Umm..." He looked back at the party and then to me. "We should go see." He suggested. He sneakily climbed onto the roof of the garage and changed into his suit. He grabbed me and we swung over to a bridge. There was a truck and they were testing out weapons. They looked the same from the ATM robbery.

"This must be where the ATM robbers got there equipment." Peter said to me.

"Yeah." I whispered. Just than his phone started going off and he quickly shut it up.

"Woah, who did you tell." We heard a man say. He pointed a gun to another man and we both jumped down.

"If your gonna shoot somebody. Shoot me." Peter said.

"All right." The man said. Peter webbed his gun and took it from him. Peter than was flown back by some weapon that sent him flying into a pillar of the bridge.

"'My turn." I said. He tried blasting me, but I made a force field. It ricocheted and hit him, sending him flying across the dirt. I was than wrapped up in the weird vortex thing and I was thrown next to Peter.

"What was that?" Peter asked. They started to drive off and Peter webbed the truck. He than began to be dragged behind the truck, groaning. I stood up and started to fly to catch up with him. I watched as they continued to shoot at Peter with this high tech weapon. It was hard to catch up to him, from how fast the van was going. But I managed to keep a steady pace. Peter was than flown into a mail box and he lost his webbing. I landed beside him and helps him up.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm good." He replied. "But I guess we need to take a short cut." He chuckled. We started running through backyards, petting a dog and scaring the hell out of two little girls.

Oops, they'll be fine

We eventually caught up to them, Peter swung onto the roofs of houses and as he was jumping onto the van. He got picked up by something  and he started being taken higher in the air.

"AHHHH!" You heard him scream.

"Peter!" I yelled quietly, I was still trying to keep his identity secret. I began to fly up. I was no where near him, I couldn't even see him anymore. Suddenly he zoomed by me, a parachute doing nothing to stop his falling. I began to float down. But he hit the water before I could reach him. I dived into the lake and started frantically searching for him.

"PETER!, COME ON!" I yelled in agony. Suddenly he was picked up from the water, along with myself. I noticed it was an Ironman suit. Tony placed us down on a jungle gym and I finally could catch my breath.

"What the hell just happened?" Tony asked