Alone

Wanda's POV
After me and Peter ran away from the mayhem that just happened. I ended up getting changed and got into the car, while Peter got back to the hotel to take the bus home. I left before they did and made sure to be home before the bus arrived. I parked the car at the avengers compound and rushed home. I met May at the front door and she looked panicked.

"Oh Wanda I'm glad your back. We have to get going. Something happened in Washington and I'm not sure if Peter is okay." She said with a defeated tone.

"Oh no." I said in a sad voice.

"Quickly let's go." She said with a horse voice. I nodded my head and ran out from behind her. We ran into the car and quickly drove to the school, May speeding the whole way. When we arrived, We both jumped out of the car and May immediately wrapped her arms around Peter. I could see the sacredness on her face slip away as she held him. He looked to me with joy and I wrapped him tightly in a hug.

"I missed you." He smiled.

"I missed you to Baby." I gave him a quick kiss and we all filed into the car. We talked about what happened and I did my best to keep my mouth shut and not barge in, especially when he said something wrong. I thought my tongue was gonna bleed.
We arrived home and walked through the front door.

"I'll make some food." May said and walked into the kitchen. Me and Peter went to our room and I gave him another kiss, this one a little more passionate. We moved to the bed and sat down, he held my hands as I stared into his eyes.

"I am so glad everyone is safe." I sighed

"Same here." Peter said. I began to feel tears fill my eyes and one slipped down my cheek. Peter looked worried and wiped the tear with his thumb, making my cheeks blush.

"What's wrong?" He said in the most caring way.

"It's just....Liz almost died. They all almost did, I don't know what I would have done with my self if something happened to them." I said. As another tear rolled down my cheek.

"Wanda there all okay and alive. You saved them." He smiled

"We saved them." You corrected him. Causing him to chuckle. He gently grabbed behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Wanna watch a movie until food is ready?" He asked.

"I would love to." We slid farther back in his bed and he pulled out his laptop. We began to watch a movie as I cuddled up next to him. After about an hour, May knocked on the door.

"Foods ready!" She yelled.

"Yay! I'm so hungry." I smiled and jumped out of the bed, making Peter laugh. We walked into the kitchen and I saw three bowls of pasta sitting at the table. With garlic bread and salad in the middle.

"Wow May, Thank you!" Peter exclaimed. We sat down at the table and we all scarfed down the food. Not talking at all. We were all tired and hungry. I began yawning, I was exhausted after today. Peter also let out a yawn and grabbed my hand.

"May thank you so much for the food. But I think me and Wanda are gonna go to bed." Peter said, yawning again.

"That's alright you guys. Wanda can you do me a favour and tomorrow clean up the house." May said with a sheepish look.

"Yes of course." I smiled. She smiled back, Me and Peter walked back to our room. I didn't even bother changing I was so tired I flopped down on my bed and closed my eyes. I felt Peter wrap his arm around me and as soon as I felt that feeling. I fell asleep instantly.

Peter's POV

I got to school and met Ned immediately by the front door. We walked through the halls of the school as Betty and some other dude started telling news on the events that happened yesterday.