I Miss Being An Avenger

3 months later

Wanda's POV

Tony cleared my name, It took him two weeks. Which I spent hiding, Incase Shield was gonna hunt me and bring me back to prison. But now since Im seen as a Avenger and not a villain.

Yay!

Tony also announced about a month ago that we would be moving to a new upstate compound. He didn't like being reminded of what happened in the old one. So after a discussion with Tony. Me and Peter moved in with Aunt May, Until the new compound was built and ready. So for the past two months we've all been living together.

May sent down some rules. Number one, No sleeping in the same bed. Since Peter only had one bed. Me and him installed a bunk beds. I got bottom and he got top.
Number two, No parties. Which doesn't matter, No offence to us. But we don't have many friends. I know that sounds so sad, but all my friends are criminals at the moment so...
and those were basically her biggest rules. Which me and Peter followed. Possibly breaking the first rule once or twice.

Oops

Peter would still go to school and come home complaining about school and how he just wants to go on missions. He really misses being an avenger. So do I. It was so much, Going undercover, Training with my friends and these bomb ass parties almost every month. But me and Peter would usually sneak out and just go have around the city. He took me on so many trips, as we swung over New York. When I wasn't doing that I usually just stayed at home, Helped May clean up the apartment and would cook food sometimes. She really likes the paprikash I make. It's still to spicy for Peter though, which was hilarious to me. This was a good little life and it may not be as an avenger, really. I was still happy I got to be with Peter.

-present day-
I was sitting on my bed, reading when my phone went off.  I answered it.

"Well good afternoon my love." Peter said in a stupid accent. I let out a little giggle.

"Well good afternoon to you as well my love." I said in a stupid accent as well. I could hear him chuckle over the phone. "So how was being a hero?" I asked. I moved my book off of me and I laid down my stomach.
"Well, I stopped a Dude from stealing a bike. I helped a lady with directions and she bought me a churro."

"Ah." I gasped playfully. "I'm jealous."

"Yeah." He laughed. "But other than that, It's been a boring day." He sighed defeated.
"Oh, shit." Peter yelled.

"What?! What's wrong?" I said over the phone in a worried tone.

"I just almost let one of my webbing fluid. But I caught it and were all good." He said. I took a sigh of relief and slumped back into the bed.

"Woah!" He gasped.

"What?"

"There's a bank robbery going on."

"What really? Where?" I asked. I was giddy and I climbed out of the bed.

"Go to Mr Delmaurs and across the street." He exclaimed.

"Can you wait for me?" I pleaded.

"You better get your ass here quick than." I could how in edge he sounded.

"Give me five." I hung up the phone and quickly slipped on my suit. I opened the bedroom quietly and climbed onto the fire escape. I began to fly using my powers and I ended up landing in front of the Deli. I saw Peter swing down to me. 

"That was quick." He chuckled.

"I'm just speedy." I smiled and hit his back playfully. We walked into the bank, quietly and Peter shut the door and we both leaned on opposite walls.

"Sup guys, you forget your PIN number?" Peter asked. They all turned to face us and they were all wearing plastic masks. That looked the avengers.

"Woah, your the avengers." I exclaimed sarcastically. "What are you guys doing here?" I blasted one of the guys into the wall. While Peter webbed a gun and took it from another guys hand. Peter flew into the ceiling and started coding punches from Ironman.

"What are you doing here Stark, Your loaded!" Peter said. He than used the guys fist to punch hulk. While he was doing that I wrapped Thor in fog and threw him across the room. Just than Captain America appeared holding this giant gun, machine looking thing. Peter tried to grab him, but he was wrapped in a blue vortex looking thing. Capetian America than threw Peter into me and we both fell to the ground.

"What the hell?" I said. As I stood up, but I was wrapped up in this weird vortex thing and thrown against the window. Making a giant crack in it. Peter was launched into the ceiling and back to the floor. Until he stuck him self to the ground and I blasted Captain America into the ATM's. Hulk aimed his weapon at us and when he shot, Peter kicked it and it went flying and blasted through the wall. Sending a laser through Mr Delmaurs Deli.

"DELMAUR!" I yelled in pain. Me and Peter ran over to the store and I used my powers to move the fire away. So they had a clear path to walk out of the building. Peter helped Delmaur out and handed him Murph, the cat. He was coughing up a storm and I looked over at the bank and it was empty.

"Shit." Me and Peter both huffed.

"We need to get moving." I said.

"I'm sorry." Peter sighed. He picked me up and we swung over into a alley.

"Shit! I'm backpacks gone again." He huffed.

"Seriously." I smirked. He picked me up again and we swung into the fire escape. I slowly crept in and shut the door. I climbed into my bed and covered my self with a blanket. Peter took off his mask and did the same. Just as we both sighed. The door swung open.

"That turkey meatloaf is a disaster." May said coughing and laughing. "Let's get dinner, Thai?" She asked smiling.

"Sounds lovely." I said.

"Sounds good." Peter grinned.

"All right we'll leave in 10 minutes." She shut the door and we both stripped and put on our clothes, we were wearing earlier.

"Shit that was close." I sighed and laughed as I put my hair in a bun, A few strands hanging down my face. Which something I know Peter likes.

"That was very close. To close." He sighed.