Washington Monument

Peters POV

I looked up from slamming down onto the cold ground. I looked at my surroundings and saw we were in a storage facility.

"Shit." I heard Wanda say. I stood up and went to her side. I took notice of the room were in and it was a giant storage facility. 

"What the hell?" I said. It echoed through the whole place and we both looked at each other in fear and confusion.

"I don't remember passing out." Wanda said, wandering around.

"I do." I laughed. She let out a little smile, that caused me to relax a tiny bit.

"So.....what do we do now?" She asked.

"Well, let's find a way out." I said. We both went out opposite directions to see if we could go find a door. I started walking in between shipping containers. A flashback of Steve dropping one on me, went through my my mind. Making me sad, I still can't believe I tried to hurt, almost kill my friends. The sound of my name being called out. Took me out of my thoughts.

"PETER! Get your ass over here!" Wanda yelled. I started running towards her and she was standing by this giant door.

"This is our way out." She smiled.

"Well let's open it." I said. I slipped on my mask and climbed onto the wall. Me and Wanda began to try to yank the door open. She started using her powers, but the doors were to heavy for her to lift.

"Okay what the hell is this place? Suit lady what is this place?" I asked.

"This is the most secure facility on the eastern seaboard. The damage control, deep- storage vault."

"No." Wanda sighed in defeat.

"The doors will most likely stay closed till morning."

"Morning?" I sighed.

"Well let's make the most it." Wanda smiled. We both started walking away and I made hammocks for us to lay in.

"Hey suit lady, I kind of feel bad calling you suit lady. Can I give you a name?" I asked

"Sure what we're you thinking?"

"Can I call you Karen?"

"Sure you can call me Karen."
Wanda started laughing and sat up.

"Karen?" She laughed.

"First name I could think of." I laughed.

Wanda's POV
Yeah it sucked we were in a high class facility. But I'm glad I'm not alone, this would have sucked to be alone till morning.

"Hey Peter, I'm gonna go blow off some steam." I smiled.

"Alrighty, I'm gonna run a refresher course on this suit." He said. I hopped out of the hammock and went to the back part of the facility. I started making my hands glow. I felt some rage flowing through me and I channeled it in my powers. I started throwing blasts of energy at the wall. Making the place slightly shake. After I threw about ten, I realized I started cracking the wall.

"Hey Peter!" I yelled.

"What? Baby." He yelled back.

"How long have we been here?" I asked. There was a moment of silence. I'm guessing he was asking Karen.

"Only thirty seven minutes!" He said in disbelief.