Gym Class

Peter's POV
I woke up and got ready for school, doing my best to not wake Wanda. As I was putting on my pants I bumped into the desk, shaking it.

"Shit." I whispered. I looked at Wanda and she flipped over to face the wall now. I sighed and finished buckling my jeans. I slipped on a shirt and grabbed my text books and held them, since I didn't have a backpack at the moment. I opened the door.

"Peter..." Wanda said trailing off. I looked at her and smiled. I must have woken her up with my desk bump. She sat up in the bed and motioned me to come over to her. I placed my book down on my desk and walked over to her. I grabbed her hands and put them around my waist. I put my hands around the back of her neck. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Have fun at school, I'm gonna miss you." She smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you to baby." I leaned down and kissed her lips. She gripped me tighter and I fell on top her. We both started laughing as we kissed.

"I would love to be with you all day like this, but I'm gonna be late for school." I said. She gripped onto me tighter and I laughed.

"I don't want you to leave." She said in a baby voice, I smiled and kissed her one more time. Her baby voice was adorable and I loved it. She loosened her grip and I lifted her up with me. So I was now standing in between her legs. I gave her a quick kiss and walked over to the door, I grabbed my books.

"Bye my love." I smiled goofily.

"Goodbye." She smiled. I left our room and grabbed an apple for the road. I left the building and met Ned at the bus stop. We both started walking to school, passing by the deli.

"You and Wanda were here last night, right?" Ned asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"You guys could have died." He said. I just looked at him and took a deep breath. We are Avengers, it's our job to protect people and sometimes a life may have to die. I didn't want to think about, I shook my head of those thoughts. We continued walking until we got to school. We went through the school day until we got to gym.

"Hi I'm Captain America. Today your gym teacher will be conducting the Captain America fitness challenge." Steve said on a tv. I just sat there and smiled. I did actually miss him, he was always so nice to me.

"All right than, I think he's a war criminal now. But I still have to show this video...now pair up and get started." Coach Wilson said. We stood up from the stand,  me and Ned walked over to the mats. I started doing crunches while Ned held my feet.

"So how are you and Wanda doing?" Ned asked.

"We're good, we're really good." I smiled.

"That's good...Can I be your guy in the chair?" Ned asked out of the blue.

"What?" I asked confused

"You know the guy with the headset telling the other guy we're to go. Like if your in a burning building I could help you tell you and tell you were to go. Be the guy in a chair." He smiled.

"Ned I don't need a guy in the chair." I chuckled.

"And so for me it would be F-Thor, marry Ironman and kill hulk." I heard Betty say. I stopped doing crunches and sat up to face the group of people sitting on the stands.

"What about the Spider-Man?" One kid asked, I didn't know his name.

"It's just Spider-Man, but did you guys see the bank security cam on YouTube? He fought off four guys." Liz said.

"Hey don't forget that the scarlet witch fought with him to." Betty added. Much to my happiness.

"Well I mean yeah, but still Spider-Man." She laughed.