end.

classes are finally done, which means mark can finally donghyuck. excitedly marching towards the younger's classroom, he peaked just at the small window of the classroom, as he waits for donghyuck. 

frowning, he looks around more but he just can't find the younger. he saw a figure exit at the other door of the room, "oh, jaemin?" mark called out and the said name looked up from his phone, he walked up closer to the younger as he gave him a smile, "have you seen donghyuck?"

jaemin's brows only curved up, "donghyuck? he left early today," jaemin replied, "i thought you guys are going home together though, no?"

"donghyuck?" someone spoke and both of the males looked towards the direction of the voice, "i saw him going that way." behind mark, mark looked back at the narrow hallway and his eyes then landed at the stairs just at the end of the hallway.

he pats jaemin's shoulder and gave the student standing in front of them a bow. he dashed towards the end of the hallway, stopping just in front of the rusty steep stairs.

furrowing his brows, he looked up to where the stairs are leading to, the roof top, "aha!" mark smiled, and without thinking twice, he climbed up.

"donghyuck?" he calls, looking around, he saw broken chairs and plants everywhere. still wondering around, his eyes then saw a familiar figure, sitting at one of the chairs while looking at the sunset.

silently walking behind the figure, he sneakily grabbed a chair, settling just beside him. "hi." mark simply said, but he might've startle the younger.

"you scared me." donghyuck said, placing a hand on his chest.

"oopsie." mark chuckled and took the younger's hands, his favorite habit to do. he just can't get enough of it. 

donghyuck shoots mark a smile and go back to observing the sun, meanwhile, the older's admire donghyuck's face. the way the sun hits his golden skin, donghyuck's eyes, and his lips, his addicting lips.

moments passed with them just looking at the sun—and yes, for mark, donghyuck is the sun. "are you upset?" mark broke the silence between them as donghyuck looked at him, confused.

"why would i be upset?" the younger asked, frowning.

"well earlier you told me that you're just going to walk behind me but i just had to hold your hand," mark told, looking down at their clasped hands, "i know you're uncomfortable when there's a lot of people looking at you."

donghyuck giggles and mark looked up, "silly. no, i'm not upset." he shakes his head,  "and also, i want everyone to know you know... there's something going on between us..."

"i want that too." mark smiled, leaning his head down on donghyuck's shoulder.

"mark," donghyuck whispers, but mark still managed to hear it, "what are we?" he looked down on his lap.

mark smiled, thankfully donghyuck's not looking at him right now, "what if i told you i don't like what we have right now?" he saw donghyuck looking up and he quickly hides his smile, "what if i told you that... i want to be more than this?"

donghyuck's frown only got bigger, what is mark talking about? he asked himself. "i haven't told you this, right?" mark questioned, "i don't like the fact that there is something going on between us and nothing more. so donghyuck... can i be your boyfriend?"

the younger's frown then turned into a surprised one, looking at the older with wide eyes. he buried his face on mark's chest, holding tightly on his shirt. "don't play with words like that." the younger cried out.

mark brushed his fingers on the younger's hair as he chuckled lowly. "did i scare you?" mark said, and he received a small nod from donghyuck, "but can i please your answer?" 

pulling away from the hug, donghyuck's hand didn't leave mark's shirt as he looked around avoiding the older's stare, "y-yes." donghyuck shyly said, nodding slightly.

"what's that? i didn't hear you?" mark teased, leaning his ears towards the younger.

"yes! i said yes!" donghyuck said, still avoiding mark's stare on him. why is mark suddenly making donghyuck shy all of sudden? but you didn't hear mark complaining here, he actually finds it cute.

"look at me." mark said, squeezing donghyuck's hand, and donghyuck did as he said. 

as he turned around, he felt soft lips pressing against his, and a hand running around his waist. their position right now is uncomfortable so mark grabbed the younger's hips, lifting him up with the help of donghyuck's knee.

the look at each other once again, before diving back. the kiss started slow and shy, with mark trying to not scare donghyuck but it so turned into a passionate one, softly biting donghyuck's lips, asking for entrance.

donghyuck's heart suddenly beats twice as fast, as he felt butterflies going crazy inside his stomach. how can mark be so gentle yet so passionate while kissing him?

pulling away, mark let their foreheads touch, hugging the donghyuck's waist tight as if he's afraid donghyuck will let go. mark then whispers, "you're mine now."

"i like that." donghyuck whispered back.

──end. 

aaaAAaA you made your way to the end of the book! congratulations! 

i was supposed to end this book on chapter 12 exactly on February 14th but i just felt like there's something's missing :DDD ok anyway, i hope you enjoyed this short story!!!