two.

girls uncontrollably crowd around the figure as he continues to ignore them, pretend like he doesn't hear anything, and walking straight ahead. some of them are asking him if he's free in this valentine's, and some of them are straight-up asking him to be his date.

mark lee. the famous name around the school. he, himself doesn't even know why so many girls are crazy over him because last time he checked, he doesn't know half of these people, even the students in his classroom.

"everyone move!" someone shouted, his voice lingering in the hallway, "mark lee's going to reject all of you, now move."

mark heard the familiar voice and finally lift his head up. walking up towards the taller male, "thanks johnny, hyung." said mark, walking up beside johnny.

he always ended up girls crowding around him every time he leaves his classroom but he just can't get used to it.

walking towards the cafeteria, johnny led mark towards one of the tables, making the younger's brows furrow when he saw johnny walking towards a table where there are unfamiliar faces, sitting.

he's not really a big fan of socializing, that's why his first instinct is to grip the taller male's shirt. "relax mark, those are my friends." reassured johnny with a smile.

walking closer, both of them are instantly greeted with a welcoming smile, "johnny, what's up?" one of them said in english which caught mark's attention. i mean johnny and mark do speak in english so this is no surprise that johnny here has friends who speak the same language.

"oh look who we have here," the same person speaks again, "our famous boy mark lee. cmon sit here with us."

"jaehyun, don't be so weird," johnny started, sitting in front of the male and mark on his other side, "you're scaring the child." obviously talking about mark.

"i'm jaehyun," the older extended his arms towards the male, "nice meeting you."

mark accepted the older's hand, "i'm ma—"

"no need to introduce yourself kid." jaehyun cut him off and two people sitting beside jaehyun released a chuckle. "you're pretty popular, of course, i'd know you already."

all this time they're just talking english, getting people's attention beside their table and people walking past by their table.

the two people that are sitting beside jaehyun finally introduced themselves as ten and yangyang, and yup, surprise, surprise, they also speak in english.

"valentine's around the corner," said jaehyun, taking a sip from his juice, "do y'all got a date? we all know this school treat valentine's like it's some sort of holiday or something."

yeah it's true, this school makes valentine's day such a big deal so if you don't get a date, then you're a loser basically.

"i got ten." johnny simply said, not looking up from his food.

"hey!" ten fought, "ask me properly."

johnny playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled, " i already did, baby." he looked over to jaehyun, "how about you jaehyun? yangyang?"

"xiaojun's asking me earlier, so i guess..." yangyang trailed his words, looking around the table, "him?"

"mines taeyong." said jaehyun, and decided to check up on mark, "what about mark? you got a lot of people chasing you, bet you can just pick whoever you want."

mark only shook his head at the statement, "i actually don't have one."

both jaehyun and johnny let out an obvious gasp, placing their hands on their chest. "you're kidding." jaehyun said, "you're famous mark lee, what do you mean?"

"people who likes me isn't actually my kind of type." said mark, remembering the faces that have been chasing him earlier.

jaehyun looked around for a second. not really mark's type? the male thought, "aha!" jaehyun squealed, grabbing his phone inside his pocket. "here." he stretched his phone towards the younger, giving him a chance to take a peek of his phone. "there's this website and what does this do is—"

"you think that's safe to use?" ten asked, blocking jaehyun's sentence.

this caused johnny to click his tongue, "ten cmon, let him be," johnny told, "mark doesn't know how to socialize for shit."

johnny's last sentence made all of them laugh, including jaehyun, he then coughed, "ok back to the topic," he looked back on the phone again, "you can choose your ideal type here and whatever matches then they'll give you a random number."

"but the real question is," yangyang commented, leaning forward, "what is mark's ideal type?"

all of them released a teasing 'oooh' with johnny poking mark's sides. "who said i need that website?"

their teasing noises turn into a whine, as mark did reject jaehyun's offer. "cmon now mark!" johnny playfully slapped his arms.

"look we're not forcing you but if you needed it, the website is called, dial-a-valentine." jaehyun said for the last time, giving mark a teasing look with a teasing smile.